Reviews for here is the deepest secret nobody knows
1sunfun chapter 5 . 6/14
Nice Story.
1sunfun
Jemma Grax chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
ahhh, i love it! Brilliant fix-it story and very well written and put together. Thank you X
BuBul chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Thanks for this fluffy story. Cheers!
enchanted nightingale chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Awesome !
cinn28 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful story...this made my heart happy :)
RemaSofiRuin chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
It shows how illiterate I am that I didn't even know who Rhiannon was when I started reading this. -_-' Great story and I love how you portrayed Ianto's character! I love his snarky, deadpan comments but they are so hard to write. Putting in the hint of Owen/Tosh was also much appreciated but I wish more had come of it during the story. Unrealistic? Maybe, but I still hold on to my dreams that Owen will have some sense knocked into him by reality and clue-in to the face that there is a wonderful woman who loves him. Again, great job!
Elz Durden chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Very original. Haven't seen a fix it fic like this before. Thanks for the fun fluff read :)
RockafellaSaint chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Oh my god, this is lovely. So well done! When I first started reading it, I admit to being disappointed with the number of chapters( still kinda am, I love this story so much, I can't help wanting it to be longer). I'm glad now though that you knew not to drag it out and lose sight of the point. This is perfect. Right. I've said my bit, I'm off to look through your other stories!
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I love this. Tosh, Owen and Ianto should never have died. Thank you for "fixing" it.
mercuryandglass chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
The premise is a bit far fetched, but that's the point of fantasy in this fandom (and most others), so it doesn't really take away from reading except for a little scepticism at the beginning.
KreachersintheNight chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
This last chapter. Wow. You've out-done yourself! I've read many "Ianto goes back" stories and I quite like this one. Your use of Rhiannon is very original and her 'shovel' speech was perfect.
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
*squeal* You know I love your stuff!
janie17 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This was really great.
akawho chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
If this was smut it was the most beautiful and sweet smut ever. And Rhiannon's shovel talk with Jack? Priceless! Sequel please? An entire verse as well maybe? I want more!
akawho chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I was wondering how Ianto was going to be able to keep Bilis from time-jumping before he killed him, and why Ianto was taking an arrow to a knife fight. Guess both my questions got answered, huh? Brilliant solution!