Reviews for Blush of the Sun
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 6/19
Great chapter it sounds like there is more perhaps another sequel can't wait if there it a lot. Interesting that Edward grasped the concept of family right away. Anymore with James looking for Edward? The plot thickens.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 6/19
That was a good chapter, just puzzled why Jacob was there, he and Bella should have stayed away. Soooo, what's up for the next chapter, lots of hot monkey sex.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/18
Well that's an interesting development. Yeah I hated those gowns I think the school colors were yellow and blue, why the graduation gowns were yellow is beyond me. That color looks good on almost no one. So Jacob is going to interfere with Edward changing
OhMy56 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Aah I so love this story youre writing. I have so many ideas, but I would like to know if Edward can read minds now that he is a vampire? Also little playfullnes won"t hurt like some fighting or something oh and also how about edwards piano playing? Then again it is your story and you can do whatever you want with it. Sorry about rambling some of my ideas to you that came into my head. Hope you update soon. And again thank you for writing this I really love this story and hope you will keep writing stories.
angeltrin1 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Holy cow that was HOT! Love the story line and can't wait for next chapter!
Robsblueeyes chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Wow! That was hot! I don't think these two will be getting out of bed for a while, lol. I loved Edward's reaction to smelling Jacob, haha! I'm so glad he was able to see his family and reassure them that he was alright. I think Emmett might just make it his life's mission to goad Edward and get reactions from him, lol.

Jane x
Mistydeb chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Wow that was hot. I do love it when they lay claim on each other, very caveman like. At least Edward didn't try to kill his family or Jacob. Thks for the update, Debbie
LostSoul1234 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
They're FINALY even now! BTW can't Edward read minds?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
great chapter!
sasharose11 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter! Good to be back in their world again.
emochick920 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I love it
35nanou chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Tant Edward est pondéré et plein de maîtrise dans sa nouvelle condition de vampire au contact des humains autant, une fois seul avec Jasper, il devient sauvage et plein de convoitise et cela donne une scène intense et très chaude!
Je suis ravie d'apprendre que tu écris une fiction Nagron, j'ai tellement de mal à trouver une bonne histoire sur ce fandom, là, au moins je suis sûre que ça va me plaire.
A bientôt.
ljchapa chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
FREAKING AWESOME! Soooooo worth the wait!

great job! can't wait for the update
odiejae chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
i sure have missed these boys and damn, that was hot! i was starting to think their families would never leave! but edward handled everything really well. i'm so glad his parents like the change in him. :)
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Vampire sex is goooood! thanks!