Reviews for The Vacuum
niphrandiel chapter 33 . 5/16
see, now that's what i call a love story.
sarah0406 chapter 33 . 4/25
I love this story! I didn't watch the movie because I'm not sure I actually could. I don't like this kind of movie too much but I heard about the character. He sounds interesting and I wanted to know more... And I love reading fics so...
Your story is really great. I absolutely love reading about their evolution and I really like your ending.
By the way I loved your Walking Dead stories too... I'm pretty sure I reviewed Keeping the Silence. I read the Silence too. I think I read about the Daryl/Trinity thing but I don't really remember that much. I also remember looking for something like "...the dead" or something... Don't really remember but couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure I MPed you about it too...
Anyway it was great!
Jessica chapter 33 . 2/13
I came upon this story by accident, this is the best Mac fiction I have ever read. I couldn't put it down. Keep writing you are awesome :)
Ket chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
O Brasil ama o Mac.
Luiza Brasil chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Amei.
hiddlesandreedus chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Heey :) This is random, but I co-run this tumblr blog (reedusfamily) and we have these movie nights. So last time we did one of those, we were watching Red Canyon and we started talking fics. I mentioned this fic because it's on of my faves. Anyway, it turned out that everyone had read it and it was among their favorites, too (we were about 15 people). Like I said, random but I just thought you should know, because feedback is always nice :)
hansonkali chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
I really liked this ending and that he torched the remains of his old life.
hansonkali chapter 32 . 8/1/2014
I am so glad Mac killed those two. They deserved it.
hansonkali chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
ughs I wish Mac had went with her :(.
hansonkali chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
I was so happy when he went after Devon...ughs Walter ruining that fight.
hansonkali chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Glad that didn't kill her but ughs if she goes back for Reggie things may be blown.
hansonkali chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
I was waiting for the moment she found out about this. Glad that she did but a part of me is sad she may have to leave.
hansonkali chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
I hope he doesn't end up killing her. I just wanna see him stand up to Walter so bad.
hansonkali chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Well Harley got what he deserved.
hansonkali chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
oh Devon I think you are asking for trouble now.