Reviews for The Vacuum
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 33 . 12/9/2017
First of all let me congratulate you on this amazing story. When I first started it, nothing short of sleep could make me put it down. You portrayed the characters flawlessly. Especially Mac. It never entered my mind that Mac was a sort of captive like you made him out to be in the end. Brilliant btw. Glad she set both free in the end. Alex was so heroic. I got to read more of your work so you will be hearing from me again. Thanks for sharing this great story. Hugs.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
This was a story with alittle bit of everything. I couldnt stop reading it. I will definitely read more of your stories. They are awesome!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2016
Awesome. Really enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
Amazing story, really enjoyed it - wish they had made a second film which was more along these lines but they decided to kill Mac off
zaii chapter 33 . 1/9/2016
Wow. I'm so happy that I decided to read this. I love how you 'transformed' Mac. The two being together just makes sense.
I really enjoyed this fic!
zenobia2 chapter 33 . 8/31/2015
So sweet.
zenobia2 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Chapter 7 and we are nowhere, poor me and mac.
bbwzoey86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I loved this story its my favorite based on the character Mac and I love the ending x
niphrandiel chapter 33 . 5/16/2015
see, now that's what i call a love story.
sarah0406 chapter 33 . 4/25/2015
I love this story! I didn't watch the movie because I'm not sure I actually could. I don't like this kind of movie too much but I heard about the character. He sounds interesting and I wanted to know more... And I love reading fics so...
Your story is really great. I absolutely love reading about their evolution and I really like your ending.
By the way I loved your Walking Dead stories too... I'm pretty sure I reviewed Keeping the Silence. I read the Silence too. I think I read about the Daryl/Trinity thing but I don't really remember that much. I also remember looking for something like "...the dead" or something... Don't really remember but couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure I MPed you about it too...
Anyway it was great!
Jessica chapter 33 . 2/13/2015
I came upon this story by accident, this is the best Mac fiction I have ever read. I couldn't put it down. Keep writing you are awesome :)
Ket chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
O Brasil ama o Mac.
Luiza Brasil chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
hiddlesandreedus chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Heey :) This is random, but I co-run this tumblr blog (reedusfamily) and we have these movie nights. So last time we did one of those, we were watching Red Canyon and we started talking fics. I mentioned this fic because it's on of my faves. Anyway, it turned out that everyone had read it and it was among their favorites, too (we were about 15 people). Like I said, random but I just thought you should know, because feedback is always nice :)
hansonkali chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
I really liked this ending and that he torched the remains of his old life.