Reviews for The Stars Move Still
medusa85 chapter 5 . 7/3
Amazing story!
aliealouise chapter 5 . 4/17
So how to review one of the most amazing AU stories i have ever read?
Lets start with the foundation of it all, the world you have created is truly beautiful and do hope u revisit it. You made it totally believable to the point where it now seems wrong for the charcters not to have magic running through them!
Next is the charcters themselves, you write them so true to who they are on screen but by adding their extra ability of the world you created it enhances them. I love everything about Sherlocks and John's relationship from the uncertainties to the relisation to the true hotness (that is the only word to describe what they have) the two of them have when they are together.
Last and by no means least i must comment on your writing. Now to me the highest complete i can give you in regards to your writing is this, your writing ability made your world so real so touchable that since I started reading this story three days ago i have dreamt about it every night! I have dreamt about John and Sherlock's adventures within your world and it is a truly beautiful world to behold and i would just like to thank you for sharing it with me and every other person who has and will read this story.
You are a truly skilled writer and i hope u continue to write because the world would be a darker place without it. X x
BlackRosedAlice chapter 5 . 3/21
I can't! asdfjrelakjfoiuvnweoi!
My heart can't take it. The fluff. The angst. The drama. The love. I can't take this anymooooorrreeee!
*dies happy with the world's goofiest grin*
blackkitty95 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I applaud you once again. I have no words right now. Yet another really great story from you, which I of course read in one go. Thank you for making me stay up really late for this. Saying that I love it is not nearly enough.
allonsysherlocklove chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I LOVED IT! You have a gift for writing believable AUs, especially magic/omega etc. I enjoy your work immensely. You're great at writing J ohn and Sherlock. You keep their characters. A lot of people have a hard time doing that. But yes, I loved this story. I got to bed really late because I didn't want to put it down.
allonsysherlocklove chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Can't wait to finish reading this! Damn finals holding me hostage. Totally had to keep myself from screaming when I realized what Sherlock was going to do. My roommate probably would not have appreciated that... Anyway, I'm excited to continue.
Puggle chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
That was incredible
A truely stunning piece of writing
anothernameless1 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Beautifully written, as always. :) I've enjoyed reading your work so much - please continue to write! It really is a gift, and wonderful to see.
shine lots chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Please, please do consider coming back to this universe again in future. I love it so much!
shine lots chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Yay! They kissed! The build up to the confession was PERFECT! Thank you. The anticipation was SO worth it!
shine lots chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Best part for me in this chapter is either John claiming the motes or Sherlock snooping in Moriarty's realm.
shine lots chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
How does this not have more reviews? It is possibly my favourite fanfiction of all time.
Sherlock'sLisbeth chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I honestly don't know if I can put into words how beautiful and well written this story is. Absolutely stunning and a work that everyone should read, whether they like AU or not
Walabean chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Possibly my favourite fanfic ever, the perfect mix of beautiful and darkness and love. Well done my lovely, another wonderful creation!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow this took me a while to finish. Haha I'm really loving this story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.