Reviews for The Adventure of a Romance Novel
Reader chapter 1 . 9/25
This is genius!
quite-a-riot chapter 1 . 9/2
oh my god, I absolutely love this concept ans story! this is ABSOLUTELY something Natsu would do. Thank you so much for this! I think we need a sequel though...like what happens when they get home...hehehe...
ObsessedKitsune chapter 1 . 8/20
You're wrong on one thing. Mira would not leave the library. She would start squealing and just watch. Laughing the whole way. But totally cute regardless.
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 8/7
LOVE IT!
Ohmymavis chapter 1 . 6/11
new favorite author not going to sugar coat it you're fucking amazing
YuiKudo chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh, that was fantastic! I got totally played by your story! Had I been reading this outloud to someone, I might have started acting it out too! Keep up the good work!
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 4/30
WHY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! But it was ADORABLE while it lasted! AHHH! SO GOOD!
hello.bibi31 chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh my god! I freaking love this! This is just so... Dayummmmm! xD o
Wow chapter 1 . 3/21
I was smiling but I know when I watch the anime that Natsu just does not understand love...if he actually got the message in the anime without it Turing into hentai... just like a kiss I would die of a huge fan girl moment...and I could rest in peace...
Luce chapter 1 . 2/20
AMAZING
Luce chapter 1 . 2/15
OH MY GOSH! You are so right. And in my life my friends and I match the way each Fairy Tail character is, and it just so happens that I am Lucy and my best friend/ crush is Natsu! This would be an awesome thing to happen to me in real life!
xxAngelSlytherinxx chapter 1 . 1/25
i need another chapter please!
MuffinBanana chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Shit... THE FUCK U R DOIN MIRAJANE!
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
YOU TROLL LOL WHAYE DAMMIT. THAT WAS FREAKING... WHY TF ARENT THE GUYS IN REAL LIFE LIKE THIS?!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I WASN'T EXPECTING MIRA TO JUST COME, THANK GOD SHE DID IF NOT THIS FIC WOULD'VE HAD A DIFFERENT RATING