Reviews for The traitorous heir
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Update?

Seriously, this story is great. Don't give up on this story, just continue this. Remember not all great stories start with a great intro so I suggest you update because updating has its advantages like: if you update more, your story will be displayed on the first page that users/readers load and they will feel compelled to read the story, try it. Also, just because you only have so little reviews, that doesn't mean, people dont like the story, its just they dont know THAT the reviewing is also for non users/writers.
Furionknight chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I look forward to more :)
kage kitsune no yami chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
This is very interesting so far. I can't wait to see how everything plays out :)
KizunaChaos chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
its awesome! hurry and update! can u make the next chapter super long?
MayAnny chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Darn, it has been sometime since I've read KHR fics, but I'm glad I found your fic around here! Original and all, and I just loved how you portrayed Namimmori! o/ Really good you know? Love it! X3

Anyway, hope you stay inspired and update soon!
Risako chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Okay... This fic really needs more reviews! I think that this fic is interesting and is keeping me interested. I am guessing nana isn't who she said she was so tsu-chan had to kill her right? Ienobu is so obviously obsessed with tsuna haha this is pretty interesting so I hope you update soon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
NO ROMANCE PLEASE! I'M SURE THAT IS DISNT NEED ONE FOR READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS! Especially if the romance is involve Tsuna and his guardians! No way in hell! No! Not if it's indeed not romance fic!

So, Nobu's guardians is not Tsuna's 'guardians' right? I'm so relieved to the extreme! :') well... although i asuming that from the gray hair and the pinapple hair! Lol

Why Tsuna kill his mother? Is this Drak!Tsuna? even Dark!Tsuna, I never thought that he will kill his mother, except if his mother ia evil or act unfair to him!

Why Tsuna want to destroy Vongola? Or indeed, like someone who review before me, it's like Uchiha brothers in Naruto. haha

Update?
Minierra chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like this story. I don't know, this is the first time I've ever liked a story with an OC as the somewhat-main character.

I have this feeling that Tsuna is actually a good person and for some reason he is forced to kill Nana. Haha, it's just what I think, though :D (Lately my mind is a bit influenced by those Naruto stories. You know, Itachi and Sasuke? -v-)

I know you said not to expect this story to be updated soon, but just so you know, I'm eager to read the next chapter :)
yuukiininah chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This story is nice but there are a lot of grammatical errors. I think that this story has the potential to grow into an epic one :). You should try getting a beta. I had to force myself to ignore your errors just so I can think on the story itself. My mind was screaming and correcting every bit of errors you made.

Anyways. Great job so far!
I hope the plot bunny would finish its schemes.
Blizzard1827 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this is a new idea i like it just as long as Hibari is with Tsuna i am good