Reviews for The Powers of Love and Hate
PSI-GIRL chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw, how sweet. Personally, I'm actually quite fond of Ness and don't understand why people like to bash him so much. :( I adore the ending and glad you wrote this story. _
furryfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
naw how cute
herb yaoifan 12 lando griffin chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
and by the way: NESS KICKS A$$!-herb yaoifan # 1/2

"O.K. uh.. why does ness get his ass kicked? why not make a ficcy in you get beat up?"-lando griffin

"ah-heh-heh-heh-hoo-uh.. no offense. We still like you guys.-herb yaoifan # 1/2
herb chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Hmm, OK, but your 2 guys don't appear to have any character at all. Like in the Simpsons when they got school uniforms and completely lost their personality, what I'm trying to say is that Nano and Popa basically seem to act like vegetables. And Dr. Nick, the reason you are on a lot of dislike lists is because you bash everyone and you seem to be a Ness and Pika fanboy and everyone hates you. Even me. For no reason. I hate you almost as much as Princess Story Writer, but I can't officially hate you until I sign up in 8 months.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
The best thing I've reed.
ClevelandSteve chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I don't get it! Why would anyone defend Ness! A character like Pikachu, Bowser, Mewtwo, or Ganondorf could knock him out of any arena if he was a giant, metal, and invisible and they were tiny, sleeping, and both of their arms were tied behind their backs!
ComedyMagmar chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Hey, Ice Climbers! Nice job on this short fic. I'd watch the punctuation a little, but other than that, it's a great short and sweet story!

I have something to ask of you...two. I'm writing goofy commentary for fanfics that catch my eye. I'm asking permission to write commentary for your story.

If you want details about my add-on comments, here's the basics:

1.) There will be NO bashing of the author whatsoever. There is no bashing of the story or mean-spirited humor towards anything that is about the story or author, just goofy puns and remarks.

2.) The original author and title will be mentioned. This might help you get more readers and attention.

3.) If the author doesn't like my commentary, he or she (or in your case, they) can ask me to remove it.

My commentary comes from characters in one of my stories. Here are two examples of what jokes will be like:

(Frank - “Oh, good Heavens! This fic is already starting out to be so violent! Listen to that pummeling!”)

I slammed the door behind me.

(Frank - “...Uh...oh. Never mind.”)

(Hitmonlee - “So it’s okay for a door to be abused, but not a living being?”)

(Frank - “ this a trick question?”)

This is the light-natured humor, yet not all of it is rated G. If you don't like the idea of me trying to use your story for humor, or if you want me to try it your work on for size, you can send me an e-mail or a reply in this story or in one of mine.

Thank you for listening. Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Hmmmm... Decent. I'll need a longer fic to properly determine either the quality of this fic, or of your writing skills, though. Consider continuing this, even if its original purpose was to stop the bashing.

You should have had him in the middle of a suicide attempt though, or something along those lines to better show his depression.
Naz Delphiki chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was the corniest, most boring story I have ever read. It was less than 800 words, yet it seemed longer than a 4000 word story. It just dragged on and on, and Ness is not just a crybaby, you portrayed him horribly. And the characters don't think of what their games are, or how they are controlled, they think of their adventures.

And your grammar is horrible. And one more thing,

So if you right anymore things like this story, improve your grammar greatly, and make it more realistic.
Taft chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I like that story! For the first time ness was not destroyed in a batte. write more
Static2007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
That's a good story. *sniff* Why mother 3? WHY? Well anyways, good story! I do agree that Ness gets bashed a bit too much. His game rules!
A Concerned Individual chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I don't see what's so wrong about this fic... It was sweet _

Nice fic! it may be a bit short, but I've seen much shorter, ooooh yes... Keep it up, or I'll make you drink... *horror movie scream* ...ORANGE JUICE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's right! 8-D *holds out a glass of orange juice threateningly* Hmmm... This review is getting far too wierd... Well, this is TCL, signing off at long last...
magicalzap. by coincidence is not logged in chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
very goodly. waaaaaaaay better than any serious fic I could have done. yay for you. and you.

P.S. , every charecter is good if u know how to use them. becauuuuuse... i, to be egotistical, TOTALLY PWNZ JOO WIT PEACH! heehee...
I AM REALLY GONE chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
eh..I liked this a bit. It IS lacking in plot though.

Nick, I wouldn't talk about self-insertions if I were you...