Reviews for True Love Is
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 3/15
Your one shots are like the condensed milk of fiction. All the substance still there, while the bulk of the water has been evaporated away.
This was an amazing read. Really, kudos. Please write more? Please?
ricachu chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Omg i really love this!
S chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
You wrote them great as kids really good. I liked the time separated as you did.
Nice one
S chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
V sweet
S chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Loved this, very believeable.
S chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Great piece
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
This was so sweet. I loved all it. (And the first part killed me. I laughed and cried so much. That prank was spectacular.)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
This has to be one of my favorites SasoSaku one-shot. It was greatly written and IC. Great job.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Wow. I never thought I'd enjoy this pairing so much. I guess the story must be that good for it to happen. Flawless work you've done. Thank you.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was great. Your talents is to be proud of. Good job.
Sfrbcry chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I really like this pairing, but something about this one shot felt, I dunno... Wrong, I guess. Still, aside from that, it was really good! I'm glad there are other people who like this pairing, too.
I noticed that 3/4 one shots in here include Ino. Coincidence?
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I can't get why you use Ino in most of the chapters. Not that I hate her, but...never mind. If she blooms more beautifully as your muse then so be it. I have no comment on this page, except a girlish squealing 'cute!'
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Cute, heart felt, and very much in depth with character portrayal.
A Selfish Writer chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
These collection of stories are really good! As expected of you! :D
Hey, could I make a request? Can you make ItaSaku story? But it's up to you which pairing will you write next though. I always enjoy it. :)