Reviews for How to Save a Life
livebyinsanity chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
A lovely little story! I enjoyed this very much!
tinkbooklover chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
Oh I loved this story so much. Utterly adorable. I just started way going downtown abbey and I loved how you added in bates and Anna. It was perfect. Loved the story.
Emra3 chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
I'm sorry, I don't usually review before it's finished but I absolutely loved the Downton characters you added in! Anna and Bates have to be my faves and how you gave them such a nice life after Downton, beautiful! Sorry but I just had to say something!
TrinaAngel chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
I love this story. Plain and simple.
One of the best Sound of Music fics I've read. That's all I can say, honestly.
In other news:
I have not watched Downtown Abbey yet, but Sherlock... XD XD XD Aiiiieeeee! Benedict Cumberbatch! Yesssss
Jammie13 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
This was great! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
Have loved all your tsom stories and this one is just as amazing as the others! Really hope you will write some more soon!
David chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Wow! Whoo! Whoopee! Our favourite movie couple are together. They're made for each other - love when it's sincere can't stop!
Gracie'sMom chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Exceptional story! Thank you for writing it! Sooo... how about writing one for Max and Elsa? They deserve a happy ending too! (And they are two of my favorite characters).
augiesannie chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Just wanted to thank you one more time for this lovely story. Those last few chapters came on so fast I barely had time to review - and I don't know anything about Anna/Bates, although you have inspired me to find out. Anyhow, I really enjoyed the way you built up the tension, and how each of them had to overcome doubts and fears, and how sweet was the ending. I will really miss your TSOM stories - you are one of the stalwarts - hope you will come back soon. And even if you don't write about TSOM for a while, I hope you'll come visit and review. (and maybe join our fan group?)
login password chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
You ended this story in the most perfect way possible. I'm glad Rolf and Liesl, and Mina and Friedrich now have closer relationships with each other. And I am elated that Maria and Georg were able to marry and become one before arriving to America. Everything turned out wonderful. I am looking forward to your next story!
:D
Mie779 chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Imagine that... got around to read your story in one day... :P yaaah... and what a great read it have been... I love how they confessed their love in the garden... and even though I have never seen DA I must say I love the Bates couple...

Must say I'm a little sad to see you leave TSOM universe, at least for a while (I hope;), your stories in here have been amazing to read and follow... thanks ;) , ... while saying this I must admit that I'll also stray off to another fan world... at least for a while... ;)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
A lovely ending! Thank you for sharing the story with us. Looking forward to more of your writing in the future.
Mie779 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
uh nice twist... can't wait to read more... alas RL will be calling soon :P
Mie779 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
aw thank you... oh boy am I sorry for not reading this story sooner... :/ had several other stories I followed but most of them complete now and wanted something to read (can't seem to get enough of fan fiction ;) )

And I love this story, the reunion with the children was wonderful...
Mie779 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
ah this is a cliffhanger... just started to read your story... sorry for not doing so sooner... but from what I have read already it is looking out to be a great story... can't wait to read more...