Reviews for How to Save a Life
Emra3 chapter 24 . 8/16
I'm sorry, I don't usually review before it's finished but I absolutely loved the Downton characters you added in! Anna and Bates have to be my faves and how you gave them such a nice life after Downton, beautiful! Sorry but I just had to say something!
TrinaAngel chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
I love this story. Plain and simple.
One of the best Sound of Music fics I've read. That's all I can say, honestly.
In other news:
I have not watched Downtown Abbey yet, but Sherlock... XD XD XD Aiiiieeeee! Benedict Cumberbatch! Yesssss
Jammie13 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
This was great! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
Have loved all your tsom stories and this one is just as amazing as the others! Really hope you will write some more soon!
David chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Wow! Whoo! Whoopee! Our favourite movie couple are together. They're made for each other - love when it's sincere can't stop!
Gracie'sMom chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Exceptional story! Thank you for writing it! Sooo... how about writing one for Max and Elsa? They deserve a happy ending too! (And they are two of my favorite characters).
augiesannie chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Just wanted to thank you one more time for this lovely story. Those last few chapters came on so fast I barely had time to review - and I don't know anything about Anna/Bates, although you have inspired me to find out. Anyhow, I really enjoyed the way you built up the tension, and how each of them had to overcome doubts and fears, and how sweet was the ending. I will really miss your TSOM stories - you are one of the stalwarts - hope you will come back soon. And even if you don't write about TSOM for a while, I hope you'll come visit and review. (and maybe join our fan group?)
login password chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
You ended this story in the most perfect way possible. I'm glad Rolf and Liesl, and Mina and Friedrich now have closer relationships with each other. And I am elated that Maria and Georg were able to marry and become one before arriving to America. Everything turned out wonderful. I am looking forward to your next story!
:D
Mie779 chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Imagine that... got around to read your story in one day... :P yaaah... and what a great read it have been... I love how they confessed their love in the garden... and even though I have never seen DA I must say I love the Bates couple...

Must say I'm a little sad to see you leave TSOM universe, at least for a while (I hope;), your stories in here have been amazing to read and follow... thanks ;) , ... while saying this I must admit that I'll also stray off to another fan world... at least for a while... ;)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
A lovely ending! Thank you for sharing the story with us. Looking forward to more of your writing in the future.
Mie779 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
uh nice twist... can't wait to read more... alas RL will be calling soon :P
Mie779 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
aw thank you... oh boy am I sorry for not reading this story sooner... :/ had several other stories I followed but most of them complete now and wanted something to read (can't seem to get enough of fan fiction ;) )

And I love this story, the reunion with the children was wonderful...
Mie779 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
ah this is a cliffhanger... just started to read your story... sorry for not doing so sooner... but from what I have read already it is looking out to be a great story... can't wait to read more...
Michelle285 chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
I'm being lazy and don't want to log it, but I love this story! I absolutely loved the garden scene and this epilogue was just so lovely. I can't help but be just a tad upset that this is your last SoM fic, because I love Georg and Maria so much. More than that though, I am practically In Love with the way you write them! It's just all so perfect. On the other hand though, I'll have to start watching Downton Abbey, everyone says it's great. Anyway, totally off subject now. I love love love this story and I can only hope you get inspired again soon! Until then...I will miss you in the SoM world!
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
As soon as school finishes, I will surrender to the clutches of Sherlock and Downton.
Lovely epilogue. A ship wedding? How perfectly perfect!