Reviews for Like Father, Like Son, Like Hell
Zara08 chapter 32 . 2/6
Brilliantly written. Love the way you can describe a scene to the point I can visualise it perfectly. Love the doctor riker clash. Most people forget they often came to sift blows on tng. Wesley is her son, she has the right to be angry :-) and yup, just starting to freak now the queen is on her way :-) love your word weaving, never mind the riff-raff I say ;-)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 31 . 1/17
Congratulations on your college. It doesn't look good for the enterprise ur Wesley. Thanks for writing please update more soon
zeusfluff chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
And so the plot thickens. I'm really liking how the plot is coming along.

Please update when you get a free moment!

Thanks,

sash queen of the jungle chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Poor Wesley. Turn between two lives. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
Zara08 chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter! :-) a few broken sentences with a missing word or two, but nothing to detract from some great writing here :-)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
Thanks for another great chapter. Please update more now.
EYDF-Thomas chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
poor wesly not fitting in very well, hopefully Gunain might have some good advice for him or just be there to listen to him.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
Good chapter it would of been strange if Wesley was back to what he was like before being assimilated. Will the Enterprise be able to return back to the Federation and away from the Borg?
zeusfluff chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
What a powerful chapter you've got here. I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 29. I'm still hooked on this story.

Please update when you can.

Thanks.

sash queen of the jungle chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
Still Very complex all the relationships between Wesley and his mother Picard and even riker. Wesleys sense of not belonging is also painful to read sometimes. I do hope that he finds himself soon.
EYDF-Thomas chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
Funny wesley playing the piano oddly seems right either that or the drums as something to annoy his mom
Commodore74205 chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
10 out of 10 for content. It really captured the idea of the psychological terror thst is the Borg.
7 out of 10 for grammar. Good use of language, but lots of missing full stops and spelling errors.
Lindsay chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Oh I love this! Finally a happy chapter! Now if you could get them all three to be a family! I love it!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
It is lovely to have Wesley back. Thanks for such a brilliant chapter. Please update more soon.
zeusfluff chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Yes, an update! Another well written chapter! I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 28.

Please update when you can.

Thanks,

ZeusFluff

P.S. I've updated with chapter 4 for A Mother's Joy, chapter 5 will be up in a few minutes. Everything has been so hectic lately, but I have more time to write now.