Reviews for Like Father, Like Son, Like Hell
argwyn2365 chapter 43 . 11/1/2016
Wow. That was a pretty amazing story.
argwyn2365 chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Just like Voyager
AmunRa chapter 42 . 10/9/2016
I wanted to let you know that I read your story. The plot is unique and I enjoyed the focus on Wesley. The ending seemed rushed and was a bit disappointing.

You should really work on your grammar and punctuation, because the errors are very distracting from the plot.

Best of luck in future endeavors.
Supersalee chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
This is a very frightening and convincing story of an assimilation.
LadyStark chapter 43 . 5/16/2016
Noooooooo! It was such a beautifully-written story, and I was so looking forward to reading about Wesley's "rehab" from being with the Borg. Please consider bringing him back (maybe Q could help?). In all, a wonderful story with a heart-wrenching ending. I'd love to read more!
spacekitten2700 chapter 43 . 5/14/2016
so sad
good story
Lindsay chapter 42 . 5/13/2016
Well if I had a pitchfork to grab I would! I am literally crying! What is Beverly going to do? She will never forgive herself or Jean-Luc! Oh I hope Jean-Luc and Beverly somehow can come together through this.
spacekitten2700 chapter 42 . 5/13/2016
so ,so dang sad
Zara08 chapter 42 . 5/13/2016
So very hard to write in caps when something so emotional tugs at your heart :-) I like how this is chapter 42, the answer to life the universe and everything according to Douglas Adams ;-)
Lindsay chapter 41 . 5/9/2016
Oh no! How could you kill Wesley? Jean-Luc and Beverly will never be able to live with themselves without him knowing he died to protect them. Oh I hope somehow he lives and I hope that Picard and Beverly can finally love one another fully.
EYDF-Thomas chapter 41 . 5/9/2016
Wow great chapter but please don't have welsey be dead again
LadyStark chapter 40 . 5/3/2016
I just found your story on fanfiction; it's great! I've always loved Wesley and thought they could have done so much more with his character. Please keep going with your story; I'm looking forward to reading more! (and happy birthday!)
Zara08 chapter 40 . 5/3/2016
Happy birthday! And what a gift you have given us, great battle sequence, An injured willie riker and a frightening cliff hanger. Bravo!
spacekitten2700 chapter 40 . 5/2/2016
more when you have time.
photo100 chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
I do like a good Wesley story and there are so few decent long ones about. This one is brilliant, I've read it almost all in one go! Well written and with a great plot, what more could anyone ask for?