Reviews for Thirty-One Days
Rab Shadow chapter 29 . 1/29
Not the one I was looking for but still great... Sadly I can't procrastinate any more since I've finished reading thank you for writing this!
zaubernuss chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
What a beautiful, romantic story! I really enjoyed reading it, and you kept everyone nicely in character. The best part was the dialogue, I loved all the bickering and witty banter!
zaubernuss chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I love Hermiones and Sirius' banter! It's hilarious!
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
Well, if Hermione's scar is stared at when she walks down the street, she'll be in the same company as Marietta Edgecombe.

And if she is going to help Snape understand freedom, she needs to learn how to back off from being bossy...

But I must have missed something-ok, if there's a reason Snape can't give her children (though I suspect magical tech is better than she knows about thus far), they can always adopt. There are certain to be plenty of orphans, and Molly can't adopt them all.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
I wish Hermione had remembered the dittany worked on Harry's bite from Nagini, but glad she was there in time to help.
Fantomette34 chapter 29 . 10/19/2015
Wouaouh! Quelle merveilleuse histoire !
Plus d'une fois, j'étais tellement émue, j'en avais les larmes aux yeux...
Merci pour cette plongée dans le passé avec mes héros préférés !
Je suis si heureuse qu'il y ait une fin heureuse pour Hermione et Severus !
Belle écriture et merci pour le partage !

Whoa! What a wonderful story !
More than once, I was so moved, I had tears in my eyes...
Thank you for that dive into the past with my favorite hero !
I am so happy that there is a happy ending for Hermione and Severus !
Beautiful writing and thank you for sharing !
Fantomette34 chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Je ne suis pas une fan des voyages dans le temps (je préfère Severus adulte), mais votre histoire est fantastique, j'adore !
Merci d'apporter un peu de bonheur à Severus avec Hermione, il le mérite tant !
Bravo pour votre travail et merci pour le partage !

I'm not a fan of time travel (I prefer Severus adult), but your story is fantastic, I love it !
Thank you to bring a little happiness to Severus with Hermione, as he deserves !
Bravo for your work and thank you for sharing !
Espied7 chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
So cute I can hardly stand it. Thanks for a dazzlingly well-written story!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
This is a really great story! It is by far my favorite SSHG time travel story ever because, for one thing, you actually finished it. I've read so many that started out promising but we're abandoned. Second of all, I loved your pacing. Instead of making readers wait while Hermione meets multiple characters unhelpful to the plot and settles in you got right to the heart of the story, her relationship with young Severus. You moved the story along but made the deepening of their feelings seem pretty realistic in a relatively short time without being too abrupt. I also thought you kept everyone well in character both in the oast and the present, and I enjoyed your OC. My favorite line was Hermione calling James Harry when she first saw him. I could see that actually happening. The only thing I don't understand is why Hermione kept her first name. It is so distinctive. To me it would have made more sense for her to change it to something ordiary if she was trying to fly under the radar like that. All in all, a truly excellent, entertaining and absorbing story. It's going in my favorites.
Golden Asp chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
I love this story. I think it is one of my favourite HGSS time travel stories I've ever read. Great job!
ksouza3 chapter 29 . 9/24/2015
I loved this story so much! Ive never been much of a Snape and Hermione person but this story totally changed that for me. I love how you kept so true to the characters and kept the story moving at a good pace. You also explained a lot of plot holes or questions so everything made sense. Loved your epilogue, not too sappy but still sweet! Amazing job!
Anne01 chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
Really good. Best Severus hermione story ever
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 29 . 9/4/2015
Okay. I absolutely loved this!
You stayed true to Snape's personality and Hermione is spot on as well.
Just absolutely fantastic. :)
This is amazing chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
Hi, I tried to post this earlier but it didn't, sorry if it's posted twice!

I very rarely review any fanfiction, don't ask me why I just don't, but I had to review this - it is simply unbelievable. Another thing worth mentioning is that I'm not normally a fan of time travel fics, but your description got me intrigued so I decided to give it a go, and I am so glad I did, you have officially converted me and got me hooked on time travel fics! I'm a MASSIVE fan of snamione, but often struggle to fing good plots in well written stories where the characters aren't OOC, but you have kept both hermione and Severus true to themselves, and did an amazing job with younger Severus as it was believable the entire time. The whole of this fic has reaffirmed why I love this pairing and why I love fan fiction - because sometimes you find AMAZING talent in the middle of stories that are lacking in some aspect, and I definitely found this in "31 days". So massive congrats, you moved this reader to the point I was crying along with Severus and hermione and felt like I was there with them. I'm now going to go see what other fics you have as I'm without doubt that they also will not disappoint.

Best wishes for the future and all your other writing endeavours for you have a real talent - don't take any hate full reviews to heart as they are just from jealous people and are not true!

Once again, massive well done on this fic, it deserves an award!
Comic Critic chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
That was perfect! It was just the fluffiest ending on earth an I couldn't help, but smile!
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »