Reviews for Thirty-One Days
JanuaryLestrange chapter 29 . 9/15
Loved this!
This is a good well written story and entertaining, I am happy I stumbled across it. I like how it is an original time tuner story with a twist. Also their relationship nicely unfolds instead of dumbly jumping very uncharacteristically. I liked it. I loved the bickering, the realistic confusion the characters encountered with such a situation, and the snide remarks. I really enjoyed this story and a different approach I believe. Thanks for sharing.
Good twist and love how they slowly warm up to each other and Love the idea that he charges people in his house for notes and homework.
Loved this chapter with the dueling and hiding in the alcove. Brilliant. I think I shall continue.
missmaevergaraone chapter 29 . 7/5
Thank you so much for this beautifully written story. I enjoyed every moment!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 29 . 7/4
Great story!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 29 . 7/1
very sweet story overall
elizabethrose1974 chapter 29 . 6/16
i just finished this. love it! thank you!
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 29 . 6/16
I read this a couple years ago, and it is still one of my favorites. It's one of the few out there that offers a truly plausible way that these two could end up together and keep their characters canon. The only thing that I was disappointed about was no lemony goodness after he was released from the hospital, I did so want some steamy details once they were able to be together in the present. But alas, that is merely a personal preference, and in way deminishes how amazingly well written this is. Then again I have read almost all your fics relating to HP and twilight (Fire and Ice is my #1, Sacrifical Vow would be tied with it but it's not finished...hint hint lol) and I have come to expdect nothing but the best...you are by far my favorite fanfic auther and I hope you will continue writing for a long time to come, you can count on me to read it all . 3
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 5/11
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it! Happy Mother's Day!
BloodyxAngel1 chapter 1 . 4/29
I haven't read the whole story yet but I wish she had been given the chance to view Snape's penscieve that was on the desk, just to be able to get some of his back story, before her journey really started.
Alytiger chapter 29 . 3/23
SO PRECIOUS I LOVE IT
Alytiger chapter 28 . 3/23
STOP IT THEY'RE SO CUTE
Alytiger chapter 15 . 3/23
*sad sound*
Alytiger chapter 14 . 3/23
Do we know Jennae child? I feel like we do. She could be anybody's mom!
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »