Reviews for Thirty-One Days
staypee chapter 29 . 4h
aaaahhhhh I love this story to bits! There are precious few time turner fics, but this one is an absolute fave~ Thank you for sharing and writing such a wonderful story. You're amazing! Thank you 3
AllOfTheSeasonsLiveInsideMe chapter 29 . 12h
I really enjoyed your story. It took me under 24 hours to read and most of that was spent sleeping or at school, so it took me about fourish hours. This is the first SSHG fanfic I have ever read and it it amazing. Truly a masterpiece.
Dimac99 chapter 29 . 11/9
Really enjoyed this. Time travel hurts my head, it's so circular, but as a Star Trek fan I appreciate your effort to avoid a paradox. I liked Young Snape and the uniqueness of a past Dumbledore who could live with not knowing (even if he could figure most of it out!)
happiness8000 chapter 29 . 9/19
I enjoyed this story. Younger Snape was just the right mix of snarky, withdrawn, vulnerable and desperate for love. Older angsty Snape was very believable. I liked the intervening years with Severus, Lupin and Sirius' points of view.
Excuse my following language in these next few sentences, but I honestly hate how mud-blood just seems to screw up everyone's view towards a person. I've been called nigger/nigga before and yes I get offended, but I forgive the people. Like, why let a single word cause you so much heart ache when it DOESN'T DEFINE WHO YOU ARE? You got to let go of the past. Forgiveness and letting go isn't just for the person; it's also for you. Besides, forgiving someone and showing them kindness instead of back lash and turning them away could actually help them and change their povs.
ViceVersaRiley chapter 14 . 8/27
I love the realistic and canon relationship dynamics in this fanfic.
LePoufsouffle chapter 29 . 8/24
Where has this story been all my life?! Just found it today and binge-read the whole thing. Needless to say it has a place in my favourite lists and I'll certainly return to it in future.
Beautifully crafted story that doesn't resort to cliche, interwoven seamlessly through canon events. It really was completely compelling, no other word for it. Punctuation, grammar and spelling all present and correct, so so important for full enjoyment of a fantastic story!
Your characterisation was sublime, dialogue moving and believable. With so many time travel fics around yours stands tall amongst the best. I loved it, thank you for your effort and time in writing x
Katie Lady 8 chapter 29 . 8/19
Incredibly well written! I loved your story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
arielk1 chapter 29 . 7/31
This was recommended to me as my first Sevmione and I fully enjoyed it! great read
Adahmel chapter 29 . 6/27
Brilliant and utterly spell binding!
kittybug85 chapter 29 . 5/31
love this story
katetastic chapter 29 . 5/8
I'm obsessed with this story! What a great twist on a time travel story! Everyone is so beautifully in character.
ladybear92 chapter 29 . 4/15
Wow... I love it...
strawberrySJ chapter 29 . 2/10
Really lovely! Definitely one of my favorite time travel stories and it's just really well done in general. Thank you!
Rab Shadow chapter 29 . 1/29
Not the one I was looking for but still great... Sadly I can't procrastinate any more since I've finished reading thank you for writing this!
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »