Reviews for Thirty-One Days
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 29 . 2/7
This was soooo good! One of my favourite SS/HG fics now!
Stunning Sunset chapter 29 . 1/19
I really enjoyed this story!
Crissytje chapter 29 . 1/9
Waw what a ride. You pulled quite a few heartstrings with this one. I must honestly admit that I loved the parts in the past the most. I'm really happy they got their HEA in the end and that it is more or less canon EWE but I really fell in love with younger Snape. He made me smile and I really loved his awkwardness, vulnerability and just realness. I loved how equal they were, how give and take with feelings they were without a lot of bitterness and betrayal contaminating them in a certain way. I also really liked them fighting for each other and being on even ground.

(Though you probably implied differently but in my mind I will lie to myself and declare that he was also a virgin, what with him declaring no girls would want him and him being such a loner. He wouldn't have so little confidence if he had sexual prowess. I kind of selfishly don't want him to have been with someone other than Hermione before her. I guess I'm kind of a virgin!snape whore. Weird because I'm not like this (a prude) in real life.)

Please don't get me wrong. I perfectly understand she had to go back to not change the future but it broke my heart when she did. I just really wished they would have had a longer time together. But it wouldn't have been wise I'm sure though

I feel sad, through no fault of yours because you were only sticking to canon, that the years to come after she got back were tained by betrayel in a certain way and him being damaged. It tipped the belance in my opinion that she was the only one doing the chasing this time and the reassuring of feelings. But I understand what resentment and hurt and vulnerability can do to a person in 20years and that for her the feelings were much more fresh. It wouldn't have been realistic otherwise and you kept them perfectly in character.

You also made my heart cry with your few chapters of Severus dealing with Hermione growing up and his worry for her. I really applaud you for that.

Please don't take my ramblings personally. It's absolutely not citisicm or flame. I really liked your story a lot and I'm certain it's just me. I'm emotionally a lot like Snape and vulnerability makes my guard go up. So seeing Hermione peeling herself away and setting herself up for rejection made my heart freeze up because I can't help liking Hermione more no matter how much I love Severus.

Last but not least I wanted to thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story and I'm sorry I bothered you with some of my irritations.
Crissytje chapter 23 . 1/9
I wonder how Hermione seems to know so many details without hearing about Snape's memories from Harry. She wouldn't have known that Snape would have begged Voldemort to spare Lily's life. Unless she just assumed that from what she knew of him. Also she wouldn't really know of all his sacrafices for the cause or how much they really owed him since that only became really clear in his memories. Those things happened after she left. I was just very much surprised but still happily reading on.
Crissytje chapter 22 . 1/9
I was wondering ... Didn't Severus invente Muffliato? It was written in his potionbook. How would Sirius know of that spell? I hardly think Severus would have told him and it would be a hell of a coincident for them to invent the same spell. I wondered about that ass well when Hermione castes one at de beginning. Was't Snape suspicious about how she came about it without him ever telling her about it.
RowanStarfire chapter 29 . 1/2
Thank you. I haven't ever read a Snape/Hermione fanfic before. I loved this one and am now curious to see if there are anymore that are as good as you made this one.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
This has been so worthy to read! Your portrayal of Severus was spot on. The ending made me smile :) Well done and thank you for this amazing gift! Keep writing because it's a talent of yours :D
xFallenDemonx chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
I love time-traveling stories! Thank you for writing such an awesome story! You're amazing! :)
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I love time travelling stories
staypee chapter 29 . 12/8/2016
aaaahhhhh I love this story to bits! There are precious few time turner fics, but this one is an absolute fave~ Thank you for sharing and writing such a wonderful story. You're amazing! Thank you 3
AllOfTheSeasonsLiveInsideMe chapter 29 . 12/8/2016
I really enjoyed your story. It took me under 24 hours to read and most of that was spent sleeping or at school, so it took me about fourish hours. This is the first SSHG fanfic I have ever read and it it amazing. Truly a masterpiece.
Dimac99 chapter 29 . 11/9/2016
Really enjoyed this. Time travel hurts my head, it's so circular, but as a Star Trek fan I appreciate your effort to avoid a paradox. I liked Young Snape and the uniqueness of a past Dumbledore who could live with not knowing (even if he could figure most of it out!)
happiness8000 chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
I enjoyed this story. Younger Snape was just the right mix of snarky, withdrawn, vulnerable and desperate for love. Older angsty Snape was very believable. I liked the intervening years with Severus, Lupin and Sirius' points of view.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
Excuse my following language in these next few sentences, but I honestly hate how mud-blood just seems to screw up everyone's view towards a person. I've been called nigger/nigga before and yes I get offended, but I forgive the people. Like, why let a single word cause you so much heart ache when it DOESN'T DEFINE WHO YOU ARE? You got to let go of the past. Forgiveness and letting go isn't just for the person; it's also for you. Besides, forgiving someone and showing them kindness instead of back lash and turning them away could actually help them and change their povs.
ViceVersaRiley chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
I love the realistic and canon relationship dynamics in this fanfic.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »