Reviews for Thirty-One Days
BowieQueen chapter 29 . 6/29
Lovely fic. :) thank you.
Grangerr-Snape chapter 29 . 1/16
Grangerr-Snape chapter 29 . 1/16
Kiligggg
Mixy chapter 2 . 10/18/2021
The story is really attractive for me! Thanks for writing this brilliant work.:))

And may I have your permission to translate this article into Chinese? I am planning on post to some chinese fanfiction website with your name, and of course for non-commercial use.

Giving my best regards and hoping to your response!
bookwerm98 chapter 27 . 10/14/2021
So, call me Petty Betty but I'd have immediately kicked Narcissa out LOL
ashlzhu chapter 29 . 5/23/2021
Loved it!
scarlettcat chapter 29 . 4/28/2021
So sweet! I really enjoyed that we got to see Hermione’s relationship with Snape’s younger and older self. Thank you so much for sharing!
Breedean chapter 29 . 4/24/2021
That was beautiful..
Lisiane chapter 29 . 4/14/2021
Such a nice one
imnotahorcrux chapter 29 . 3/27/2021
HEA!
imnotahorcrux chapter 25 . 3/27/2021
omfg. If she somehow got an amnesia because she hit her head I'm gonna flip.

P.S. sorry, it's the automatic cliche troupe that my mind automatically went to when a protagonist somehow hit his/her head out of nowhere lol.
fxaFF chapter 29 . 2/17/2021
I absolutely recommend to read this story! It is definitely worth the read.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 29 . 1/29/2021
Just re-read this story and it's by far one of my absolute favourite HGSS fanfiction!
Jelenybeany chapter 23 . 1/26/2021
I kind of don't understand what the point in her going back in time was if she was going to have to go back in time a couple of hours to tell him what was going to happen. Even if she hadn't gone back in time in the first place, she could have told him what was coming.

Also, no one knew why Snape had done what he did yet. Hermione hadn't been told Snape was on their side yet. Why did she think he was worth saving?
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »