Reviews for Thirty-One Days
Atrumnex chapter 29 . 3/17/2020
Had to read it again. Sigh love my Sev. Live a good time travel fic.
GeekOfManyForms chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
Hmm...intriguing...
Perlz chapter 28 . 2/25/2020
I'm surprised Molly let them share a room. After the tenuous state their relationship is in, separate rooms might have actually been better. Can see both points of view.
Perlz chapter 27 . 2/25/2020
Why did Hermione suddenly get hurt? They were just bantering. She really shouldn't have asked him to make big decisions as soon as he woke up. Maybe he didn't know if he could ever trust her.
Perlz chapter 24 . 2/25/2020
Her justification of why it was Snapes death she cared about more than the others was interesting. I still don't think it applied to Sirius. He never really got a chance to live, did he? I'm glad you addressed it though.
Perlz chapter 13 . 2/25/2020
I always thought Lily was damn cruel for never forgiving Snape. It says as much about her as the fact that she died for her son.
Perlz chapter 10 . 2/25/2020
I love this fic... But how is Severus more worthy of saving than Sirius is? Severus got to live in relative freedom for years. Sirius was falsly imprisoned and tortured for over a decade! And he never gave in the the dark side, even for a minute, even when his family disowned him for it. It's a far more tragic story.
Perlz chapter 9 . 2/25/2020
Oh come on. Even Hermione is overreacting to the word? Lily broke off a life long friendship cuz of one insult. Who does that, no matter how awful? Especially considering the humiliating and abusive circumstances Snape was in when he said it. He obviously didn't mean it.
Red2Ruby chapter 8 . 1/7/2020
And Hermione realizing that she may have a crush of Severus is fantastic.
Red2Ruby chapter 8 . 1/7/2020
Lucius is not an arse here.
Red2Ruby chapter 7 . 1/7/2020
Excellent chapter
Red2Ruby chapter 7 . 1/7/2020
Lily. She’s going to have that talk with Hermione, judging by her stare.
Red2Ruby chapter 6 . 1/7/2020
Love when Severus gets snarky
Red2Ruby chapter 6 . 1/7/2020
They’re getting along:)
Red2Ruby chapter 5 . 1/7/2020
Severus is very Slytherin:)
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »