Reviews for Super Dean
Frazilia chapter 1 . 3/23
Well what can I say ? This is just amazing ! This is thanks to people like you that I love reading ! I just love the way you are creating this atmosphere between them and keep it pretty real ! Keep doing it cause we love it !
SciFiLvr13 chapter 51 . 12/28/2013
Great story. I liked the slow build up of the relationship.
CrimzonChyld chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I really enjoy this fic so far, it's really good and well written, I like the story line and the flow of the story is excellent.
There is one little thing though, when using the word "to" when the meaning is "also" it's "too", double "o". No big deal, I think it's a pet peeve on mine but for the future, double "o" for the too that means "also".
Guest chapter 42 . 4/10/2013
"but im youre slut now" holy jesus that's cute
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
"his man" son of a beach ball this is so cute.
Stryder2008 chapter 51 . 3/19/2013
Just wanted you to know that this was one of my favorite stories and got me to read your many others, and gotta say that I love the writing style and that this was awesome!
deezy-y chapter 43 . 3/18/2013
lol...Dean definitely has a way of finding trouble...or trouble has a way of finding him...I love that he wants hugs and kisses from Sammy while injured. :)
deezy-y chapter 32 . 3/8/2013
Aww, they're so sweet. :)
deezy-y chapter 29 . 3/8/2013
lol...this just keeps getting better and better. :)
deezy-y chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
lol...I can picture the bitchface now...:)
deezy-y chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
lol...now I don't even if I should be worried or not...ok, I'll worry about Bobby. Loved the chapter and all the steamy goodness. :)
deezy-y chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
lol...clearly I was worried about the wrong Winchester...well done! ;D
deezy-y chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
OhOh...I'm actually really worried about this.
deezy-y chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
You had me grinning like an idiot throughout this chapter, and I'm thrilled that's there are thirty odd chapters to go. :D
deezy-y chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Yay for the steamy scene! The kiss wasn't only steamy but incredibly sweet as well. Great stuff!