Reviews for Ink And Quill Series
Kurna chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice one
luckdog chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
A lovely moving piece, is it a part of 'Ethereal Ark of Fire'? You could feel and see the love between these two women :0)
Jedi Caro chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Animal Attraction, why not lol
luckdog chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I can picture Xena and Gabrielle in the arena fighting side by side :0) And yes if did come to them having to fight one another that they would die together because one couldn't live without the other.
Jedi Caro chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Nice one shot! Love gladiators lol
luckdog chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
It was nice that Mel implied that because Janice smoked cigar not cigarettes that she doesn't hide the true from Mel. Also Mel knows that Janice's appearance to the rest of the world is not the one Mel knows to be the truth Janice, kind caring soul, just like her grand ancestor Gabrielle :0) Though they love each other sometimes it is nice to hear the words spoken ;0)
Jedi Caro chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Love Janice and Mel, to bad there's so little out there but have found great stories. You should make some more in the future :)
Jedi Caro chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Nice, cute with a hint of passion. Reminded me of a story which now i wanna read over again. :)
luckdog chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I agree Gabrielle could never kill for the pleasure of it, she has too much conscious and compassion. Even though anyone can have dark thoughts only evil psychopaths would happily and passionately act on their dark thoughts without hesitation. It is good that Xena is there for Gabrielle to let her know that she is nothing like her sister, that she is a good and kind person :0)
Phineas Redux chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
You get right inside Xena’s head as she thinks about Gabrielle. And you show the intensity of her feelings for the bard. The discussion they have, while Gabrielle wonders what the Empress has entered her room for, tells us even more about what each is thinking. Then they find love in each other’s arms. You draw a fine sketch of Gabrielle’s private feelings and outlook, even although the story is another’s first-person narrative. Perfectly done.
luckdog chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
You would think that the Amazon's would have more insight into why Gabrielle was so closed off. It was nice that Xena took the time to notice and understand Gabrielle :0) Also that she talked to Gabrielle and not at her. :0) And I don't think the Amazons were as bad as what Xena made them out to be. For goodness sake, they took Gabrielle in and have tried to help her, however Gabrielle hide herself from them, so she can't just blame them for how they are with her.
AlphaLuna87 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Very nice! I would have loved to have read this as a 'whole' story. Imagining the amazons swarming like insects is quite funny. Again I'm loving these snippets, keep it up ;)
Eco.Warrior.GreenPeace chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Crying right now :'(
Eco.Warrior.GreenPeace chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
LOL laughing so hard right now I freaken love this
Eco.Warrior.GreenPeace chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Oh never mind my last comment these are set after episodes LOL I got it now
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »