Reviews for Ink And Quill Series
luckdog chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
The title is 'I set up the rotten prison'? Why doesn't Gabrielle try to escape? Is Julius Caesar holding Xena captive to make Gabrielle stay? Did he kill her and is that the reason she has not escaped? so many questions. I feel sad for Gabrielle :0(
Rox5755 chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Such a treat!
luckdog chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
So Gabrielle did a 'chase me till I catch you' version, but for he it was 'torture me till I gut and snap your neck'. She played it nicely, but it obviously annoyed Xena, but at least she got back her Iron Chalice. Aura she should have never had said Gabrielle was the Empress' sex buddy or threaten to cut up her face, not smart to piss off a werewolf.
rehellams chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
I hate to say but I love this Gabrielle. She so rough and to the point...but she's still within 'the Gabrielle' sorta character. You know? Wow that must be a rrazors edge to walk, because you could so easily go off character and lose the core of what makes her.
luckdog chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
I agree with you Silver and so did Xena when she told Ares that Gabrielle was the father of her child. In away that is what the show suggested because Eve became the messenger of light that was once Gabrielle's calling and she did have the dark nature of Xena when she became Livia. Gabrielle even gave Eve her caste so made her the princess of the Amazons because she was Eve's other mother and parent.
Rox5755 chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Very interesting twist. Really enjoyed the explanation.
luckdog chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Thank you that was brilliant! You do know that you can always come back to this and make up a whole you story to right ;0) W.O.D. new demon hunting team with Gabrielle redeeming herself with Xena healing her in the end & just not the physical but especially the mental & emotional healing ;0)
Kurna chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice one
luckdog chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
A lovely moving piece, is it a part of 'Ethereal Ark of Fire'? You could feel and see the love between these two women :0)
Jedi Caro chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Animal Attraction, why not lol
luckdog chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I can picture Xena and Gabrielle in the arena fighting side by side :0) And yes if did come to them having to fight one another that they would die together because one couldn't live without the other.
Jedi Caro chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Nice one shot! Love gladiators lol
luckdog chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
It was nice that Mel implied that because Janice smoked cigar not cigarettes that she doesn't hide the true from Mel. Also Mel knows that Janice's appearance to the rest of the world is not the one Mel knows to be the truth Janice, kind caring soul, just like her grand ancestor Gabrielle :0) Though they love each other sometimes it is nice to hear the words spoken ;0)
Jedi Caro chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Love Janice and Mel, to bad there's so little out there but have found great stories. You should make some more in the future :)
Jedi Caro chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Nice, cute with a hint of passion. Reminded me of a story which now i wanna read over again. :)