Reviews for Mistletoe
Kyra Cullinan chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Heee, very cute and a weirdly good prediction of how things actually went in Cooler!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aaaahhh missed
fazzems chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh my goodness, that was amazing - so perfectly in character and cute, i loved it :)
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Whoa! This was really good!
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was really good - I could totally see this happening on the actual show. It was funny and cute and awesome. Nice job! :-)
turtle faced chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
that was so good! I really loved it!
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I liked Jess's little moment of wondering what Nick would think about her in the sexy dress, and I liked the humor in the sudden appearance of the reindeer antlers, lol.

But really, I just smiled all the way through this! But you are going to have some people REALLY mad at you, lol! I know you say this is "complete" but prepare to have people beg you to continue it. ;o)

Good to see you back and writing! Do I remember correctly that you never finished your previous story? Any chances? (I still remember really enjoying your Schmidt, lol)
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Very cute, I really wanted them to kiss, but them not kissing goes with the show, which has so far been a series of almost , tension filled, moments between nick/Jess, great job , lovely one-shot .
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love you and hate you for how this ended, but after a quick internal debate I decided...it was PERFECT. I could definitely see something similar happening on the show in the future; riling us all up in the process.

Thanks for sharing! I have a huge smile on my face :)