Reviews for A nightmare that won't go away
g chapter 2 . 3/16
you know norman and agatha are related
LionsandTrolls chapter 11 . 3/2
I'd REALLY likd a sequel,but I can't find a poll. You take it down or somethin?
Uh darkwriter um where is third times the charm story did you take it off or gave up on it
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
WHOA! the doctor is perry's brother?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
how did aggie come back to life?

who sent byron to kidnap norman?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I am so happy with the fact that Aggie is alive and in the flesh. That way, she and Norman can have *wink* *wink* KIDS! lol wat am i thinking? Theyre only 13 gosh, I guess children would have to wait. I hope somebody would make a fic for Norgatha kids! I get sad sometimes that ghost!Aggie and Norman cant get kiddies because ghosts dont have a specific body mass. Unless science or poltergeist or certain witch powers were involved... It could be possible :)
Amara chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This. Is. Amazing. Erhmegurhd.
Amara chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this.
Too much.
I would actually love for Liaka to make this the sequel .
sunshineg9 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
This was fun to read.
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
AWESOME!
Ya'know...I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that you...Have played Dead Island? ;)
Why?
Oh, you know, just the constant refferences;
"You all right there? No shakes? Chills?"...
Byron WHITE, the MERCENARY and RYDER Todd, the doctor Ryder White, the Mercenary.
"It's the infected! Run; run for the church!" "It's the infected! Run! Run for the maintenence room!"
...
Basicly, those are ALL refferences to Dead Island, and trust me, i would know because I LOVE that game.
Also-ALSO-ALSO-ALSO!...I friggin love your imagination when it came to the types of Zom-Zom's! Warriors and Officers...I LIKE IT! 3
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Hey broh. Awesome story! I fave, I follow.
You have Great grammar, good story line, and an awesome plot. I LURVE IT! 3
TheMeanestStorm chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
YAY! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Tall T chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Can hardly wait! :)
rana2001 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Yay!
blackrose7 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
please please please do a sequel from blackrose17 and will u be my friend ?