Reviews for A nightmare that won't go away
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 5 . 3/15
It's been 300 years..once you get to 3rd cousin or higher, you are essentially just as related to them as you are every other human being on the face of the planet. She's actually likely the farthest person from anyone on Earth genetically.
LilyGold23 chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Please tell me when your new story is up. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Norman/Agatha.
Hello chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I really hate you. I have to get up early and must sleep, but that preview. O MY GOD are you trying to make sure I never sleep?
g chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
you know norman and agatha are related
LionsandTrolls chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
I'd REALLY likd a sequel,but I can't find a poll. You take it down or somethin?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Uh darkwriter um where is third times the charm story did you take it off or gave up on it
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
WHOA! the doctor is perry's brother?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
how did aggie come back to life?

who sent byron to kidnap norman?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I am so happy with the fact that Aggie is alive and in the flesh. That way, she and Norman can have *wink* *wink* KIDS! lol wat am i thinking? Theyre only 13 gosh, I guess children would have to wait. I hope somebody would make a fic for Norgatha kids! I get sad sometimes that ghost!Aggie and Norman cant get kiddies because ghosts dont have a specific body mass. Unless science or poltergeist or certain witch powers were involved... It could be possible :)
Amara chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This. Is. Amazing. Erhmegurhd.
Amara chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this.
Too much.
I would actually love for Liaka to make this the sequel .
sunshineg9 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
This was fun to read.
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
AWESOME!
Ya'know...I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that you...Have played Dead Island? ;)
Why?
Oh, you know, just the constant refferences;
"You all right there? No shakes? Chills?"...
Byron WHITE, the MERCENARY and RYDER Todd, the doctor Ryder White, the Mercenary.
"It's the infected! Run; run for the church!" "It's the infected! Run! Run for the maintenence room!"
...
Basicly, those are ALL refferences to Dead Island, and trust me, i would know because I LOVE that game.
Also-ALSO-ALSO-ALSO!...I friggin love your imagination when it came to the types of Zom-Zom's! Warriors and Officers...I LIKE IT! 3
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Hey broh. Awesome story! I fave, I follow.
You have Great grammar, good story line, and an awesome plot. I LURVE IT! 3
TheMeanestStorm chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
YAY! I'm looking forward to the sequel!