Reviews for Meeting Christmas
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww...that was so sweet, especially how Wolf acts just like a little kid. :) awesome story!
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Santa? a theif? GENIUS! lol awesome!
Jessca456 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Aw! You portrayed Wolf AND Virginia SO well.. it was so cute! I can totally see Wolf befriending little five year olds... *sigh*
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
*squee!* So cute! I just saw the movie this week, and added to the fact that i've been on a christmas craze, this story just made my night! .
nomore54 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Fantastic! I loved this one, I know what I'm going to bake for christmas this year! lol.

When Virginia said "We're taking you to meet someone." I yelled 'SANTA!' and I'm pretty sure that especially since it's only the end of August, my mum now thinks that I am DEFINATLY insane. (as if she didn't already think that, by the way I always act so...wolfish.)

Good writing, keep at it! I'm going to read more of these!
Luindi chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wolf is so sweet! This was hilarious!
Thanos6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
*shakes head* I can't believe I didn't see that one coming. Nice last line.
Shad0cat chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
LOL I loved it! It's perfect! The best interpretation of Wolf I've read so far!
Z.Z Zarah chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I've seen the movie a few times and this is absolutly adorible! _~
Angela chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Excellent story! And to think I almost passed it over. Write more! Pretty please with little dancing Scott Cohens on top!

Angel
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I Love how you end these things with saying like that. Wolf is my favorite, and you've got him down to the letter! GREAT JOB!
Sabaye Leyr chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
This is so cute, I love it!
Thief chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
A thief? I like it, thieves rock, even if they aren't really thieves. I'm having a great time, now I'll go read the rest of them!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
LoL. I really like this. Cute, I love the Wolf, huff puff :o)
Chaelyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
lol Santa in prison? I love your stories, they surprise me each time! heheheh That was good. I liked the Virginia pun at the end too. I don't know how many people get the Virginia/Santa Clause thing anymore (My parents don't!) but I still think it's funny.