Reviews for Memento
Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was awesome!
aphroditeachan chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
Amazing, incredible, GAH. Your Quatre and Trowa are true and perfect, right to Quatre's tendency to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders and Trowa's single-minded objective of Quatre-Quatre-Quatre.
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Good chapter
Nephylim chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
Omg! Loved the story. The final chapter was perfect. I was very hooked on this.
RosaLui chapter 25 . 6/4/2008
I have never read a story that has so made me wish to scream, cry, tear my hair out because the world seems to be going all wrong - and then cry and laugh at the end because it's all so RIGHT. _ Great job... I luv it.
XoXSilver.DragonXoX chapter 25 . 2/15/2008
*Sigh* it's over. Wonderfully written. Had me glued to the seat - on the EDGE of my seat - from start to finish.

XoXSilverDragonXoX
SleepStarLazy to log in chapter 25 . 9/9/2006
...*Cries.* .. ...Beautiful... *Cries some more.*

This story was just, damn. XD It was well-written. You should be damned for handling so much talent! XD I bet if you made this into a manga or even just a book it would be sold. But that means you'd have to buy the rights for the GW.. shit. D:

It's also horrible that I had the perfect playlist playing while reading this. You're just drawn into the story, if you're a 3x4 or a 1x2 you'd still be reading. I also like how you gave Heero more 'emotion'. 'Course, I also loved the fact that you also kept his, cold and emotionless manner.

Now Duo was just plain perfect, the perfect comic relief! I loved each and every moment there was when Duo was there. It always made me laugh, when he spluttered one of his random and very naughty comments. Oh my god, I can't stop thinking about the Abominable meat! XD Heero the Savage!

Wuffers was an exellent nickname, but nothing could possibly beat 'Sally's bitch'. XD Naugghtty Duo! Wufei, well. You sure didn't stretch out his 'Injustice' personality. XD In a way, I'm rather happy about that.

I was rather shocked 'bout Une. And amazingly impressed how you wrote the women. Like, Dorothy, Une, Noin, etc.

DIdn't like the fact that Heero liked Relena, though. Probably the only flaw I found in that story. XD WOw. I liked Cathy's sisterness, I sort got to like her just a tiny bit more. Just a tiny bit more...

And finally, Trowa. You sure added more emotion in him, and you definately got his personality correctly. Jesus, you portraited him so correctly, it was as if you created the goddamn character. XD *A bit jealous.* But seriously. I really, am rather amazed. You're the best 3x4 author I've ever came across by, and I've been reading 3x4 fics since I found out about yaoi. Which was just 5 years ago, lol. I love how you wrote Quatre, though he was sort of rarely there. The last chapter was just, damn. I loved it, as always. You're the best.
Roxie Faye chapter 25 . 4/20/2006
Oh my GOD! That is SO SO good! Wow. What an awesome fic. I loved your portrayals of Quatre and Trowa. Quatre's scheming fits with his character perfectly, and Trowa played his part well, too. I'm glad to see you've got a good handle on EVERYONE'S characters.

(Oh, and um... just so you know, Quatre's my favorite character, so forgive me if I swoon over him. 3x4 is MADE to be.)

It's hard to find well-balanced characters. Most of the things I read either portray the G-boys as young, fun loving kids, or battle-hardened soldiers who need some serious therapy. You strike a balance between them, in all your fics (I've only also read 'Arabian Doll' - I'm waiting to see where it goes *snicker*). All the pilots are fairly the same as in the series.

I just... Good job. Fantastic job. I'm slowly going to read all your fics. Good 3x4 is harder to come by than you know - they're so perfect that sometimes it's hard to write something out of, and everyone always seems to want to write about Duo, anyway. *_* So now that I've found your author profile, your stories shall not get away from me! ...Unless you take them all down, so please don't do that. X_x
nuttx chapter 25 . 12/14/2005
Agh! Beautiful! I couldn't leave this fic without a review!
DragonKittyKYO chapter 25 . 8/12/2005
This is my second time reading this because there were some things i didn't get the first time because i read to many stories all at once. :) well I hope you make a sequal to this one i really liked it.
Angl chapter 25 . 7/28/2005
Will you marry me? Cause I think I love you. No really, I do
Yurikitsune chapter 25 . 7/5/2005
that was beautiful... a sad story, it made me miss quatre... everyone seemed very in character... you are a talented writer... this story made me, and i'm sure many others care about what happens to the characters, something many, even professional writers have trouble with.

one thing that is bugging me slightly, is the fact that the world was left to assume quatre's death, wouldn't it sooner or later get out that he was alive? i guess there are reasonable explainations, but i'm not sure if those explanations were your intentions...

still, tough, one of the best stories i've read on this site )
Tepee712 chapter 25 . 5/4/2005
Great story! I didn't like it that much but its not because of the quality of the writing. You did a good job with the suspense and the development of the characters and the plot. The actual reason why I didn't like it its more personal, I don't like the combination of angst mystery and drama. I thought the way things turned out would have been too much for Trowa, then again I'm a chicken shit and to hear that the person i was in love with was mutilated and had videos in him, then find out this constant reminder look a like, and then finding i would have prefered my husband to be dead than to forget me ...lol ITs To much! But the Story overall was good, even when i got sick of the angst and suspense, I couldn't stop reading until the end! Keep up the good work!
esaure chapter 25 . 3/26/2005