Reviews for Completing Business
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 7/27
I really really wish this had been continued :-(
SilverLionness chapter 1 . 6/24
hee hee, I loved how they ran out of the room like teenagers at the end!
PotterNutter93 chapter 1 . 5/17
loved it. you had me gripped when he grabbed her wrists and stared into her eyes. oh, please continue!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 2/23
Dear LL,
That was seriously hot, such fury and passion. All this hate-sex seems to be working for them so well. It was a very exciting story and as always Lucius was luscious.
Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
kinky and adorable loved it thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
'I can feel you. I can feel your body readying itself. You fit me perfectly, you bitch. How dare you? How dare you be the best fuck of my life? How dare you make me want you and adore you and fuck you?'

This is the greatest hate-sex ever. If there was a museum for hate-sex, this would be the most viewed exhibit. Face-meltingly hot. Holy shit. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Super Arrogant Kingsley having no regard for his employees and thinking he's some kind of God? Check.
Super Arrogant Verbally and Sexually Abusive Malfoy being an obnoxious prick? Check.
Whoremione with no backbone being used by everyone but doing nothing about it? Check
Why doesn't she just knee his crotch the way the "brightest witch of her age" would?
Manymilesandmanytears chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
holy shit, this was freaking hot!
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This one is so sinful, and so awesome. I've always loved your stories as Laurie Love and Illuminaire. {Smiles} Both types appeal to me. You write for several generals I love as well. Bravo always!

(Yes this is the same TashaRose from over at GE)
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
If he'd do to me what he just did to Hermione, I'd let him in, too. Every single time. lol Nice little naughty one shot!
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You seriously write the best dirty talk. Jesus. I actually blush when I'm reading it.
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh. Oh, my. I just...mhm. Yep, that was one delicious piece of Malfoy. Definitely wouldn't mind a sequel.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was awesome. I've never read a Hermione/Lucius before and I could not imagine how it would work but that was lovely. Such emotion and the power battle was brilliant. Keep writing.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Well that was a bit sudden. But hot.