Reviews for Completing Business
Manymilesandmanytears chapter 1 . 3/31
holy shit, this was freaking hot!
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This one is so sinful, and so awesome. I've always loved your stories as Laurie Love and Illuminaire. {Smiles} Both types appeal to me. You write for several generals I love as well. Bravo always!

(Yes this is the same TashaRose from over at GE)
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
If he'd do to me what he just did to Hermione, I'd let him in, too. Every single time. lol Nice little naughty one shot!
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You seriously write the best dirty talk. Jesus. I actually blush when I'm reading it.
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh. Oh, my. I just...mhm. Yep, that was one delicious piece of Malfoy. Definitely wouldn't mind a sequel.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was awesome. I've never read a Hermione/Lucius before and I could not imagine how it would work but that was lovely. Such emotion and the power battle was brilliant. Keep writing.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Well that was a bit sudden. But hot.
Marguex chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was one of the best Hermione and Lucius fics I have ever read, excellent job!
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear laurielove,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: LUCIUS MALFOY X ANY CHARACTER
CATEGORY: BEST HET SMUT for "Competing Business"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
ghostlylove chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Okay, I am making a promise to myself to at least drop a small review with you for every story I read. This was amazing. I loved it and it fits them to a 'T'. I love the way that you write Lucius, he is always perfectly cannonical, even if the relationship is not.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love your stories.
Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Omg this was so hot and Lucius was just well heaven. I absolutely loved it.

Well done

Mrs B
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
very... different. and not at all what i expected. will follow and favorite thou.

H :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful little way of working out an arrangement, haha