Reviews for Yield
sassykitten1701 chapter 1 . 6/2
uh...if you'll excuse me...i'll just be over here doing a massive fangirl squeal...loved this! Thank you!
hope.e.atkinson chapter 1 . 1/7
This story is sooooo cuuuuute. I realize that that was the full story that you meant to write, but it would be even more cute if you continued to write with this specific story. Miss Mungoe you are my favorite writer on here.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was ridiculously adorable
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Eeeee! 3
mayvicbot chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
so cute :)
utautaihime chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I think this is one of the cutest, fluffy, yet delicately simple writing that I've ever read! It's just so enjoyable to see so many different emotions running through both characters - light and deep with perspectives. Great job
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Aw, I love me a fluffy feel-good story!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Y E S
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I LOVE IT! ;)
Tawny chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was wonderfully done. Thank You.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was amazing! I always wondered how Gajeel copied with the memories of hurting her, especially around that tree. And you write this so beautiful! It's so sweet and fluffy but serious enough to really grasp the dark mood Gajeel is in at the beginning. They're both in character too, and that's always something that makes stories better. So well done! :D I really love this.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Your stories are so fluffy! I really enjoyed this one. Levy is so cute in it and I like that Gajeel has been conflicted for so long and now has a release. This was really well-written and it made me smile!
oceaning chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Yay! This made me so freaking happy, I was grinning all the way through. :3
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I've never read any fics where they talked about their past beneath the tree that started everything. And the fact that it happened during the 'bleakest' and coldest season of the year was a nice touch. You really kept true to their characters, I like it :)
Lohar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Did I mention that, without a shadow of a doubt, that I love this fiction?! You know?!

A good friend of mine, Poki-Grzyb on DeviantART, showed my your story! And I think it's brilliant! She's an awesome artist, may I say!I was just talking to her about a piece of fan-art she made for this story!

But, moving on. You, miss, have an absolutely astounding amount of writing talent. Seriously, this is brilliant, and I love your writing style, it's very easy to imagine the scene that you wrote for us. To that extent, I applaud you.

You've created something that, i'm sure, people will remember for years to come!