Reviews for The Number 4
zoe chapter 1 . 8/17
I like it,no I loved it...inoue is not really my fav character but you manage to make me read this story till the end,although it take me almost 4 day to to finish.
Tidoo chapter 1 . 5/22
That was really good. I enjoyed every bit of it, so good job.
I espacially like how you described Ulquiorra lake of feeling and at the same time show him acting like he had them. And his perpetual exasperation at Orihime's questionning even if he likes her.
Overall, he's just a kid of tsundere ;)
dancingteddy chapter 1 . 5/12
I really really really love this fic. It started out as dark but in the end, it became romantic and I just "kyaaaa" when Ulquiorra & Orihime reunited.
I wish Orihime would still call him "Ulquiorra-kun" even though he didn't like it XD
Ochiphius chapter 1 . 5/12
This was good. Very good.
Very very good.
Good UlquiHime.
Viennaa chapter 1 . 4/20
You are so amazing! Loved every second of reading this fic.
RenegadeThaumaturgist chapter 1 . 4/19
I've been reading all of your UlquiHime fanfictions. You're one of those rare authors that manages to keep Ulquiorra in character. I absolutely love how gritty, realistic the interactions are. Please update your other UlquiHime fanfictions too :3
bleachfan chapter 1 . 3/8
Sorry for the critique but I like your TFPFTS story better. While I love how you write, this one just didnt sit well with me. Orihime was painfully in character. She was a stuttering wimp just like in the anime/manga. I never understood this friendship thing between them either. What kind of friends keep secrets from each other? She didnt even tell them she wasnt raped! She never showed her real emotions either, just giggled like a loon even when she didnt feel like it. Thats not friendship, its dependence.
She didnt have much confidence, she didnt know what she wanted and though she tried she ran out of resolve fast.
The sex was weird. As a shy 16 year old virgin she just took 3 fingers and a slong without any discomfort and had 20 orgasms Oo I'm a female and have female friends and while not everyone had a painful first time they sure as hell couldnt take a huge cock for hours on end. I just didnt find it either realistic or sexy.
I skipped the ending when she (again) made the first move on Ulquiorra. She had no pride at all :/
nice!
Hello! I don't even know if you'll still read this but OMG! I love this story! I got to admit I'm not much fond of Inoue but OMG this story has some really good dynamics going on and I'm squirming with delight reading how they consummate their 'love' oh I mean how he impregnated her while preventing myself from juicing myself off! Love love love! Thank you!
seichirokamui chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
It's jut perfect! Waiting for more fics such as this, and thank you for writing such a beautiful story :) loved it much!
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This was soooo so great. Just gotta say that I went and re-read the manga (ulquiorra parts obviously!) while I resd your story! And that final part in the beach? Brilliant.
Lukappy chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was amazing. LIKE, NO. REALLY YOU were able to successfully explain the whole story in one chapter, and you were able to keep everyone in character! Truth be told, I had my eyes on this story for quite a while. But when I saw that it was 52K words I cringed and putted this story in my list of things to read when I'm bored, and I got to say it was worth every word.
creepysaru chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Omg I just love it
thewindsvoice21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Loved this is by far the best story of orihime and ulquiorra.
dearestxina chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
AHAHAHA omg I fucking love this.
You did an excellent job in keeping him and her in character, and even expanding on per say character in the correct way.

This was an amazing story.