Reviews for Quantum Leap: The Mirror Shattered
QueenNaberrie chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
AHAHAHA! Oh boy! Al needs to be careful what he wishes for. Perfect! Al is going to be on the receiving end of his type of behavior. Love Al but this is going to be hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
This would be a good show to reboot.
Weird Wild chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
I wish you would continue this is a great story! WW
animefreak2015 chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
This is wonderful ... rest of it somewhere else? I hope?

Good writing. I don't usually enjoy screenplay layouts, but it's not distracting here. Well done.

dragon
egastin77 chapter 14 . 2/7/2004
please update.
verbinaalmighty chapter 14 . 7/17/2003
i really enjoyed this story but what the hell happened at the end? it just stops suddenly wheres the rest? i was captured by your story from the word go though so i was even more disappointed when i realised that it wasnt finished.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
this rules more please..
John L chapter 10 . 9/26/2002
I love it, absolutely love it so far, please continue! Especially loved the mention of Farscape, good job! :)
Tara Farrago chapter 10 . 9/26/2002
Um... I'm sorry, where's the rest?
Tara Farrago chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
Oh my gosh! *I* almost cried when Gooshie died! I love that Alia is back, and I really like the storyline. Coolness.
Tara Farrago chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
Ha ha ha ha ha! I wasn't sure where this was going at first, but that was such a fantastic ending. I'm not a fan of romance, so the opener with Beth sort of blew past me, but the entire bar scene was marvelous. on to the next!
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
okay... I just read the trailer... Firstly, I'm SO EXCITED to see it's in the teleplay format, and secondly MAN! THAT IS AWESOME! you MUST contact me.

SO GREAT!
Sarah C chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
So far, so good. Keep it up, I'm definitely interested!
Stoko chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
Cool! You gotta write more, this story rocks!
Teri chapter 7 . 8/17/2002
Interesting. I am enjoying the story and I look forward to the next part!