Reviews for Unbelievable
jaspersmate81 chapter 24 . 4/14
Amazing story. I absolutely loved it. This is the 2nd time I've read it. I was just wondering whatever happened with Maria? I thought Malice the Pixie Bitch was taking orders from her Mistress? Did she just never show up because she knew she couldn't win against the Major and Enyo? Not to mention Ares and his Goddess of War? Keep up the excellent work. I wish that you would write a sequel and have Maria and the Volturi go against them in seperate attacks or something like that. It would be cool.
jeoliverio chapter 24 . 4/9
This was a great story. I love J&B stories
Kushka chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Great story
TinaF chapter 24 . 7/6/2017
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
Worthless Freak chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I have read this story multiple times,It's one of my favorites. Your writing style is so unique, the way you use your words I can imagine everything story makes me smile and these days I don't do a lot of that and so when I read your story and smile it simply makes my day and for that I'm internally grateful...Please keep writing XOXO
Sincerely,
Your Average Worthless Freak
CountryBaby93 chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
I really tried to read this story. And I think it is a good story. But it is moving way to fast and focused only on the conflict. Like examples such as. Bella immediately took to jasper and jumped into his arms. And kassie immediately took to the family after all that happened to her. The. I absolutely don't like those parts about kassie. It's disgusting. The story as a whole is just
... poorly constructed. I'm sorry. This is not a flame.
Cacau Black chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Wonderful :)
Cacau Black chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Awesome!
andrewpine chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Could have used a beta to check over your grammar,it needs help.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
She had torn off my pants...Will you have Alice and Vicky teaming up,one to try to kill Kassie and the other to try to kill Bella to get her so called mate back?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
She had gone over her trail...
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
I could vaguely see...Wonder what the veggies will do when they find out that Eddie is dead? will there be trouble with Alice now he is gone? we all know she forced Bella on to Eddie hoping he would kill her and she could get her claws on Jasper.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
It is quiet not quite...he should have shot Eddie with fear to keep him from running like the little bitch he is.
Kushka chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
Good story.
scarlson31 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Agreed...did NOT see that coming! Well played!