Reviews for Stone Hard as Bulletproof Glass
Thanks for sharing. This is beautiful.
Olivia Janae chapter 4 . 9/18
God, I really am enjoying this!
Olivia Janae chapter 1 . 9/17
So. I'm about halfway through the second chapter and I had to stop and come back to comment.
I love this fandom. I love, love, love it! I'm very new but I've spent weeks digging through fics trying to find something that I like. I've been lucky enough to find a few that I have enjoyed but not many that I can say I feel passionate about or that can get me honestly excited. It's not a judgment on the fandom as much as it is that I'm just insanely picky and so hard to please; perhaps because I am a writer myself. Silly things can pull me away from the story and though I can enjoy it, I rarely can get lost in it.

However, though I am still quite early in this story I am feeling quite hopeful.
Thus far this story stands out. Significantly.
First off, it's clear that you have actually done your homework. It sounds strange to say but that really matters. I love reading fics but I look for realism and it's a trait that is often very hard to find! It seems to matter to you that this is accurate. I appreciate that so much! It adds just the right amount of spice and can push a good story into a great story.
It isn't just the facts about school (or Beca's career/equipment and so on) but their interactions feel very realistic so far.
Second, you have a very interesting voice.
As I said, I love this fandom but it is rare to come across one that reads so maturely. Of course, I know they are out there, however, I haven't found many and it is very refreshing!
This, thus far, does not necessarily read like a fan fiction and that, in my book, is a very high compliment.
Of course I don't know how the rest of the fic is going to go but I just wanted to stop and say that I am very impressed and so hopeful and excited about the rest!

Thanks for giving me a rare treat!
I'm going to continue on!
FreshDumbledore chapter 2 . 8/24
This isn't that important and you're probably done editing this story, but you wrote Bella saying that Vader means father in German, but it actually means father in Dutch, not in German. This kind of bothered me, reading the story, since I'm German, but I loved the story apart from that
IsaCabral chapter 16 . 8/7
This was fucking awesome, I'm so glad I read it!
8 chapter 7 . 8/7
hmm, so i was totally picturing Art as a black guy
Jamie Corr chapter 16 . 7/3
I absolutely love this story, I couldn't stop reading it, I won't be able to stop thinking about it... it's kinda like an awesome TV show. Even if it ends, you'll always have these characters and this amazing plot in your head for a long time. And if and/or when you start to forget a few parts about it, you go back and read it all over again and experience the same feelings you experienced the first time you read it. Sorry for the rant but I just can't get over how perfect your story is.
felixdrumsticks chapter 14 . 5/31
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 16 . 5/16
I knew after the first chapter that once I started to read this I wasn't going to stop until it was finished and I was right. I stayed up way to late to finish this but it was well worth it. The characters are beautifully written and the plot line was so good. This is definitely going on my reread list. Loved the story, and looking forward to reading your other works.
Catherine.Hammes chapter 4 . 5/9
This is such a good chapter and such a good book so far. I can't believe you just cut it there though. Geez! I do like the quote fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That's a cool quote. I like it. Words of wisdom. You're an incredible writer and I love the amount of detail you have put into you're writing. It's not excessive or over detailed at all.
S.Warrior chapter 9 . 4/22
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss Beca tell they asses, I've been waiting for her to blow the hell they had this Grammy winning artist on their team and didn't utilize her how dumb is that, and then Chloe don't get me started don't know what the fuck her problem is smh she's like that in a lot of stories though, she tries hard to gain Becas trust on to break it in the end when Beca finally let's her in smh like why even try...why play with someone when you heard them tell you the first time that they loved you...beca has been upfront about her situation from the beginning and has tried to let Chloe in while Chloe has been vague about a lot of things including the guy in the picture, if she had issues she should have come out with it instead of leading Beca on and that fuck and ditch move she pulled was ruthless smh she didn't even reciprocate and that's rude as hell lol...BTW love your story it's so well written I've cried and laughed and gotten angry and I love when authors can pull these reactions from me...I think you're brilliant and I can't wait to finish this
bilbobarneybobs chapter 1 . 2/23
I know I'm very late in with this review, but just to let you know I think it's brilliant so far. Absolutely first rate writing. The dialogue is realistic and the flashback scene to Mrs Mitchell's passing was very moving.
Also much kudos fir the Queen reference and especially Wembley Stadium.
Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round. ..
SonicH2O chapter 16 . 2/2
This was so fantastic. I just spent like a day/night reading this...thank you for writing this!
Sciani chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I just have to defend my country here for a moment and say that fries are from Belgium, not France, so the joke that Amy made doesn't make sense, and our fries are absolutely delicious.
Great fic though, I'm loving it
babygazelle7 chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Ok I know I'm a little late to the party but wow just wow! This story is one of the most thought out, in depth stories I have ever read and I have been reading fan fiction for a lon time. It is difficult to portray the characters the right way but you went above and beyond that. The way you wrote the characters made them so human and I felt like they were real people. And not only did you do that but you also created characters who were not just fillers but were integral parts of the story. Amazing, amazing job!