Reviews for Stone Hard as Bulletproof Glass
Kind of silly chapter 1 . 5/23
So she's rich, famous and has a nice career going and then she decides to quit all of that to go to school, get a degree to find a job with the hopes of achieving that same success? Sorry that doesn't make any sense at all. There's plenty of people who have had great success not finishing college or by even attending a college at all. In the real world her dying mother would have said, if in 4 years you can't make a good living dj'ing in LA you go back to college. It's well written so i'll continue reading I just wanted to say this intro was really dumb and I hope it gets better.
DualStarduster chapter 9 . 4/5
okay so end of chapter 9 for like the umpteenth time I've reread this story... I canNOT be the only one who wanted Beca to just whip out her phone, tell her dad she isn't doing this, or gonna put up with this anymore, take the first flight back to LA and make her self-righteous justice then and there, and then see the whole redemption stuff she (you know who) has to go through to get Beca back. because totally honest, if I were in such a position, that'd be the first thing I do, and at the time I wouldn't have a single regret... and then down the line I'd realize the biggest mistake ever and yadda yadda yadda.
TiAdoro914 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
This story was magnificent. One of you must have an immense knowledge in the music industry because the way you wrote about their singing, harmonizing, playing off one another, it was really beautiful.

At its heart this is a love story, of Beca finding herself, and finding love. I want to day so many things to try and help you know how much I really loved this, devoured it, savored it, and appreciated it. But I'm failing miserably.

So please take my THANK YOU with deep gratitude to heart.
TiAdoro914 chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
I very much enjoyed seeing Aubrey disect Beca to try and really understand her and her ticks, and getting to see Beca confide in Aubrey as she did. I love it when they work through their tumultuous relationship to get to a better place and seeing you makes them work for it was a very nice change of pace.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
I am genuinely enjoying this story - but I'm slightly confused. If Beca is such a fan of one-night stands, and clearly had many, and no hang ups with sex - why is it that she and Chloe have not progressed in their sexual relationship? I find it OOC for them based on how you have written them both. Or else it is happening but you are not writing it? I'd love to understand better...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I really love Chloe wanting to do peds bc of Arizona. So damn cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Thanks for sharing. This is beautiful.
Olivia Janae chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
God, I really am enjoying this!
Olivia Janae chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
So. I'm about halfway through the second chapter and I had to stop and come back to comment.
I love this fandom. I love, love, love it! I'm very new but I've spent weeks digging through fics trying to find something that I like. I've been lucky enough to find a few that I have enjoyed but not many that I can say I feel passionate about or that can get me honestly excited. It's not a judgment on the fandom as much as it is that I'm just insanely picky and so hard to please; perhaps because I am a writer myself. Silly things can pull me away from the story and though I can enjoy it, I rarely can get lost in it.

However, though I am still quite early in this story I am feeling quite hopeful.
Thus far this story stands out. Significantly.
First off, it's clear that you have actually done your homework. It sounds strange to say but that really matters. I love reading fics but I look for realism and it's a trait that is often very hard to find! It seems to matter to you that this is accurate. I appreciate that so much! It adds just the right amount of spice and can push a good story into a great story.
It isn't just the facts about school (or Beca's career/equipment and so on) but their interactions feel very realistic so far.
Second, you have a very interesting voice.
As I said, I love this fandom but it is rare to come across one that reads so maturely. Of course, I know they are out there, however, I haven't found many and it is very refreshing!
This, thus far, does not necessarily read like a fan fiction and that, in my book, is a very high compliment.
Of course I don't know how the rest of the fic is going to go but I just wanted to stop and say that I am very impressed and so hopeful and excited about the rest!

Thanks for giving me a rare treat!
I'm going to continue on!
FreshDumbledore chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
This isn't that important and you're probably done editing this story, but you wrote Bella saying that Vader means father in German, but it actually means father in Dutch, not in German. This kind of bothered me, reading the story, since I'm German, but I loved the story apart from that
IsaCabral chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
This was fucking awesome, I'm so glad I read it!
8 chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
hmm, so i was totally picturing Art as a black guy
James Corr chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
I absolutely love this story, I couldn't stop reading it, I won't be able to stop thinking about it... it's kinda like an awesome TV show. Even if it ends, you'll always have these characters and this amazing plot in your head for a long time. And if and/or when you start to forget a few parts about it, you go back and read it all over again and experience the same feelings you experienced the first time you read it. Sorry for the rant but I just can't get over how perfect your story is.
felixdrumsticks chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
mmmm
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
I knew after the first chapter that once I started to read this I wasn't going to stop until it was finished and I was right. I stayed up way to late to finish this but it was well worth it. The characters are beautifully written and the plot line was so good. This is definitely going on my reread list. Loved the story, and looking forward to reading your other works.