Reviews for A Thousand Years
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Beautiful and sweet. I really liked :3
pi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was just to cute! I hate twillight but saw them all lol but loved that song at the end so much lol
ladyhades chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was fantastic! It had the most wonderful balance between tugging my wee heartstrings, and then giving me cavities with cuteness overload! Loved it! :D
Honulicious chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was good despite to talk about twilight! Haa haa i like the series but i don't think the movie was great...books r better! Hmm i still haven't seen the last one yet.

But i liked the wording u used here about being selfish and about burdens! I felt the angst!
Jack316 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Haha. I haven't watched Twilight but this one is an awesome story.
Gemna chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Most definitely a cute tale. I approve. Happy endings are daebak.
I'd be interested to know Rei and Minako's opinion of the Hunger Games, what with the awesome dark-haired lass who's deadly with a bow and arrow, and the strong blond who's secretly loved her for years.
_
_
WolfPeaceMonster chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I don't care what they say about cheesiness 'cuz I loved this. It was just what I needed to make my day. I'm not really a big fan of Twilight but I love Rei and Minako so much that it doesn't matter. Kinda reminds me of a happy version of 'It Will Rain' by Bruno Mars. I also thought of him because of the whole Rei/Mars thing.
Phantom V chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww...This was cute. Though I have to admit that Rei's attitude toward the Twilight series reflects my own. This was very sweet and meaningful.