Reviews for The Path of Broken Dreams
Original Heartless chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I'm reading this and thinking ' to incorporate his fighting style...'
Original Heartless chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Eh, not vad
Kh lova chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
NamineFair chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Heeey there! I'm sure Silver has said things about me before to you. I'm Miranda!

So, let me start with saying that this story was truly amazing. I fell in love with it around the second or third chapter.

There were moments that made me cry, laugh, want to scream, and everything in between. XathShi is such an adorable couple

I will be adding this to my favorites, it will be the first I add. I want to see more uopdates from you!

Bye. Bye.
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 23 . 2/24/2013

Well, usually, I always ignore the stories about Organization XIII, especially with OC's. But this story has completely made me re-think.

This story was so amazing! From start to finish! All characters were just like how they are in the games, I could imagine all of that happening. I felt like I was playing the game reading this.

My favourite moment was the arm wrestle, that was a good scene. And all the ZaShi moments. I wish there was more of those.

The story was written so well and I don't think there was any mistakes! And I was gutted it ended :(

I loved reading this :)
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
XaShi fluff all the way!
a cute honeypie -nati- 1 chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
a cute honeypie -nati- 1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hey I'm new here and wow First chapter reading and you caught my attention really fast wow! I'm gonna continue reading SEE YA!
Guest ventus chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Please write sequel and post on this story so I can I find it easily. You are an amazing writer and you do very well at following the real kh storyline. Thank you so much!
Diabowserker chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
I liked that ending. It felt calm, reflective... just the thing for kingdom hearts. As to where you go from here, I'd say take a break from Xathe. Expand your horizons with different stories and different genres. Then, when you've given a couple other things a try, come back with a fresh mind, and show us what else Xathe is up to. Congratulations on finishing your first story; I'll be interested to see what happens next.
Robin the Neko chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
Original Heartless chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Inmate XIV chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
So I'm sorry for not reviewing until now...I actually have a little bit of time. Yay.

Did you know that you got the song 'Break' by Three Days Grace stuck in my head now? Yeah. You did. Thanks a lot.

Jk, I like that sing, believe it or not. for you Fredrick, I feel like I should bite you or something.

But I only bite the writer of this story, because you know, he's one of my best friends and everything.

Anyway...good chapter, you better update soon!

- Silver Dawn
Ven chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
I love your story! It is amazing how well you have formed the storyline. So I guess that means Fredrick is happy now which means so are you and Xathe! Plz continue writing!
Diabowserker chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Damn, that was intense! I feel like this story is finally winding down, but man, if this is the end, then it's a good way to end it all. One word of advice: if you're planning to keep this story in canon, you need something to erase Xathe's presence so that KH2 can proceed normally. If this is going to break canon, then I honestly can't think of any criticism. This chapter had excellent wording, a nice little touch of humor, an engaging style of writing, and that extra something, that indefinable quality that pushes writing from passable to excellent. Well done.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »