Reviews for At All Costs
Toni M H chapter 29 . 4/5
I miss this story! O_O Hope everything going ok with you.
Momcat chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Ooh another unfinished story and I doubt that you'll be able to finish it soon.. It seems that this will be a very long one and can't wait you to finish it… I wish you good luck with your exams, your life and hope that you'll be able to update regularly… take care...
Momcat chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
It is weird to read about a serious, soldier Tony who is so different from the fun-loving, fun-making womanizer Tony we see in the show… It's also weird to see a warrior, soldier McGee… Despite the so much technical conversations, this is one of the most original fanfics I ever read !
Momcat chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Oh well, after years of seeing McGee treated like a second class weak individual, mostly by Tony and Abby, it was good to see him in a higher position and treat them with high authority… I wonder if we shall see him in such a position in the show, i'm sure he'll look hot !
stareagle chapter 29 . 8/31/2014
Wow great story, love the sci-fi aspects. Thanks
rigger42 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Its good that there are a few people who see Tim for who he really is, not just the hero or the legend.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
AWSOME STORY. LOVED IT. KEEP UPDATING
Luvable chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
great chapter

Like how tim is still concern for his friends and will not allow them to be with harriet. great talk there with McGee and ziva.

Keep on Writing.
takari4ever7 chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
I'm so glad you're posting again! Love this story and all of your original ideas!
theresald chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Yeah, I am glad you are back!
aimaru chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Still here. Glad your back.
randomplotbunny chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
:-)
Toni M H chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Awesome... another chapter! Kudos for Ziva for talking with McGee and trying to get him to see the good in himself. Great update. Continue the great writing.
smartkid37 chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
so glad to see this updated!

nice to see the team's respect for Tim shining through.
I love that Tony and Ziva offer no objection for the way things have changed for them and what they've had to go through.

looking forward to the next chapter.
Luvable chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
First Thanks for the update. Wish you all the best in your pursues and hope that every is well and / or turns out well for you health wise.

Second, Yes it was a greatly written chapter and it follows with what you have written. I am glad that Tim has finally accepted that he is General McGee, especially where he is. If it was NCIS I believe that he can be tim and their friends but on the orbiter general he must and needs to be.

its nice that he gets to meet up with tony and ziva although things are certainly different.

Great chapter. Update soon