Reviews for At All Costs
Catcat1520 chapter 29 . 8/29
Please continue this! It is so interesting! I love how you made a character who is always underestimated the BAMF character along with integrating the whole team into a sci fi fantasy situation! Mcgee rules! Your fic rules.. End of story.
Inimai chapter 29 . 7/30
I 've found your story just today and could not stop myself from reading! I love your original ideas and your style of writing. Approaching chapter 29 made me afraid of never knowing how your story would end. To me, it would be a waste of talent to stop writing - not only this story but in general. So I really miss the final showdown here ;) good luck!
Toni M H chapter 29 . 4/5
I miss this story! O_O Hope everything going ok with you.
Momcat chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Ooh another unfinished story and I doubt that you'll be able to finish it soon.. It seems that this will be a very long one and can't wait you to finish it… I wish you good luck with your exams, your life and hope that you'll be able to update regularly… take care...
Momcat chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
It is weird to read about a serious, soldier Tony who is so different from the fun-loving, fun-making womanizer Tony we see in the show… It's also weird to see a warrior, soldier McGee… Despite the so much technical conversations, this is one of the most original fanfics I ever read !
Momcat chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Oh well, after years of seeing McGee treated like a second class weak individual, mostly by Tony and Abby, it was good to see him in a higher position and treat them with high authority… I wonder if we shall see him in such a position in the show, i'm sure he'll look hot !
stareagle chapter 29 . 8/31/2014
Wow great story, love the sci-fi aspects. Thanks
rigger42 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Its good that there are a few people who see Tim for who he really is, not just the hero or the legend.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Luvable chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
great chapter

Like how tim is still concern for his friends and will not allow them to be with harriet. great talk there with McGee and ziva.

Keep on Writing.
takari4ever7 chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
I'm so glad you're posting again! Love this story and all of your original ideas!
theresald chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Yeah, I am glad you are back!
aimaru chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Still here. Glad your back.
randomplotbunny chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Toni M H chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Awesome... another chapter! Kudos for Ziva for talking with McGee and trying to get him to see the good in himself. Great update. Continue the great writing.