Reviews for The Deserted Trail
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
you are killing be with sadniss
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
That was sad but somewhat amazing.
Molly Reeve chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
This was so beautiful. Beat fanfic I have ever read. It was so moving. I hope you write loads more, I will be th first in line to read them ;)
Serena chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Oh my God. I swear, I started to cry from the first chapter to the last. Katniss, Peeta, Gale, they were amazing. You've created wonderful characters! Better than the original ones! I'd like to be able to write a better review but i'm not English mother tongue (I'm Italian) so I'm not very good at writing in English. By the way, I really wanted to let you know how moving your story is. Maybe the best I have read! Compliments!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
I bawled my eyes out. I hate you for making this, but at the same time I love you because it's just so beautiful :(
Laney chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Oh my god.. You have no idea how many tears came out of eyes while reading this. I seriously have never cried this much reading fanfiction. This ripped my heart in half.
thggirl chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Your story I read before I had an account and I just came back to review it now that I do have one... This is written very well it's unique and heartbreaking not to many stories end sadly, and I usually hate those but this, thus is different this literally was the first story ever to make me cry.

That's amazing and the details in this pull on your heartstrings and fit in the story very well... a wonderful, heartbreaking story well done it's amazing I love it. :)
xxlisagalloverxx chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
This is amazing Pyralspite. Your story has so much emotion and sadness that it actually made me cry. p.s I never cry when I read story's so that means you did well. Keep writing your one of the good ones.
domUNIQUE chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
This completely, and utterly, broke my heart a million times over. While I read this i kept thinking 'for the love of God and all that is good, don't you dare die'. . .i am eyes out right now. This was so full of emotion. Amazing.
Capitol Citizen chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OMGALE!THE BEST STORY OF THE YEAR 4 MEE!UPDTAE!
Viaaanca chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Why must you hurt me this way. :'( It was absolutely beautiful, except for the part where I filled my tear cup. A lot.
freedandelion-inactive chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Oh my godness!

You write so wonderful for a fourteen year old. And I totally understand you with the smut thing. Im two years older than you and I can't wrap my head around it... just yet.
Emily Mellark chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I honestly cried my eyes out, you are amazing at writing even for a 14 year old, when I read the a/n about smut and you being 14 I can totally relate but I thought you were older because your writing skills are amazing. This may sound horrible but I am glad you made Peeta join Katniss, because I thought you were gonna make him get a new wife and move on with his life and I truly can't imagine him without Katniss... Anyways I loved this story so much and I am gonna follow and favourite you and check out your other stories :D
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
That was beautiful. Even though it made me cry I thought that was such a great plot. I absolutely loved it!
Treblegirl77 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Your story was very detailed and I enjoyed reading it, I was actually surprised you killed off katniss. Your story brought tears to my eyes, i loved how you made gale her brother it's was nice to have a gale and peeta friendship. Unfortunately I don't think your rating was appropriate, the fact that peeta hung himself made it unsuitable for young readers. Please consider making it T
Thanks