Reviews for Heteroflexible
Klainiac1427 chapter 29 . 8/7
I finally got around to reading this story and I was definitely not let down. Fantastically damn good sex and is a wonderfully unique story. I absolutely love Luke and Jared in the mix, great friendship dynamics. The angst is well worth the amazing story you'vr writen. Can't wait to read more!
The 5 of Spades chapter 29 . 7/27
FINALLY BURT HUMMEL
The 5 of Spades chapter 17 . 7/27
This chapter made me cringe and laugh all at once. My stomach is still contracting from mirth.
ENA chapter 29 . 6/5
read this in a day, it was SO SO good, hope you update soon!
Please please update regularly. Thank you so much.
klaineismykryptonite chapter 29 . 4/22
OMG OMG OMG, KEKSELLDLDLD. long time ago i came across this story, and didn't want to start it because you hadn't updated in a long while. but back then i added it to my library so that if you did ever come back, i could read it. honestly i had totally forgot until i scanned my list looking for something to read, then i checked this story and saw you had updated! I LITERALLY RAN AROUND MY HOUSE SQUEALING, LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. the summary was so good and i was just, this story is just. everything, please update soon! i absolutely love it!
hf trash 1 chapter 29 . 3/12
I'm little bit late but OMG YOU'RE BACK! I can't believe that you updated because this was one of my favorite fics of klaine ever and I don't know, this is just awesome and hey, listen... this chapter was gold I swear I laughed so much I loved it, the cookie part was so funny and the intruduction was just amazing! god okay, I'm done rambling, outstanding as always
JGgirl chapter 29 . 3/7
I love Burt! Glad to see you updating again
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 29 . 3/4
Really enjoyed reading all of this, and I'm so glad you're planning on finishing it!
Shadowkatics chapter 29 . 2/27
wow i had to read the whole story again so place feel weird now that we know how glee happened but its still cool cant wait for next chap

sree
FelicityEsme chapter 29 . 2/26
So pleased to see you are back :) You are by far one of my favorite authors and I absolutely love all your stories, especially heteroflexible!

-FelicityEsme
Gleeluv chapter 29 . 2/24
Omg it feels like Christmas... You updated my favorite story and it was amazing, fluffy and funny update. And the ending, I can just picture Burt saying that kid were gonna get along just fine Ftwr punching Vince. Such a great story, wow just wow!
Janice93 chapter 29 . 2/22
To be honest, I have forgotten the plot of the story. So I re-read the story again, and it's still good the second round!

I love Cooper in this story. He is simply adorable! I also love the cute story of the gingerbread man, and how Kurt cried because the gingerbread Kurt is all alone now. Haha.

Thank you for the update!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 29 . 2/21
OMG YOU'RE BACK! I missed this story so much 3
LSKlaineGleek chapter 29 . 2/21
THANK FREAKING GOODNESS YOU UPDATED THIS! I literally spent the last week rereading the entire thing. Love it so much. Please please update again soon - need to see more of Burt/Klaine interaction! Great stuff! THANK YOU!
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »