Reviews for Heteroflexible
Forsgren2006 chapter 43 . 9/24
So worth the wait!
Lauren B chapter 43 . 9/13
Can I just say, you are a bloody genius! I love this work and it just kept on getting better. I especially loved the Facebook parts, the redemption of Celeste, the reunion of the Anderson family, the expansion of their group with Drew and Sam and Carole and the ending was magnificent. Also I cried so hard when Luke died literally couldn't breathe and then I went to the next chapter and he was revived and I felt like an idiot but I was so relieved. Love this piece of work.
madonnamo chapter 43 . 9/10
Such a perfect story! I am SO glad that Vince didn't get to cause too much havoc. That would have driven me crazy. I wish these guys existed so I could be friends with them...that is the best mark of a great story!
Hazelcriss chapter 43 . 9/8
Oh for the fucks sake the story finally ended. I mean I have been waiting to read it for more then two years and I was so frustrated that it was not complete and then I got busy. Thankfully I searched my inbox and saw many updates and I don't regret reading 10 chapters in a day(which I was doing during my job. Thankfully I'm not jobless yet) I'm so happy for Klaine and Jared and Luke. I love Ally, Jess and Coop. I even liked Sam and Drew. So... Thanks for writing this wonderful masterpiece that is Heteroflexible.

Love you
Sree
madonnamo chapter 17 . 9/7
OMG this is one of the funniest things I have ever read! I love it!
Carol chapter 17 . 8/28
2nd time through. Loving it and laughing hard. Impossible to say which character is my fave.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 43 . 8/25
LUKE IS STILL THE FUNNIEST PERSON OF ALL. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. KURT AND BLAINE HAVE TWO KIDS. THAT'S FANTASTIC. OH MY, AWESOME, EVEN JARED AND DREW HAVE A CHILD. OMG, SAMMY'S ATTTITUDE IS JUST LIKE LUKE'S ONLY ANGIER, SHE IS HAVING A MAMMOTH, HER WORDS NOT MINE. HA! HA1! HA! OMG, ALL THE GIFT THE COUPLE GAVE EACH OTHER WERE ALL GREAT. OOOH THAT PIANO WAS SO NICE, I COULD PICTURE IT. PERFECT ENDING WORDS, FOR A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, AWESOME, TERRIFIC, FUNNY AND ALL AROUND AMAZING STORY. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS WERE AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH ME.

P.S. I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER PUTTING YOU STORIES ON A03 (ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN) I WOULD LOVE TO REREAD THEM. I CAN NOT PUT THEM ON NOTEPAD FROM FANFICTION. AO3 I CAN AND THEN PUT THEM ON NATURAL READER. I CAN SAVE IT AND READ IT AS MAY TIMES AS I WANT. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FANTASTIC STORIES.
LvSammy chapter 43 . 8/25
WOW...I loved this. I am a little sad its over but this was magnificent! I have to thank you for this wonderful journey you have allowed to me to travel with you. This came at a time in my life...where it is just crap and I can't thank you enough for this. As I said I am a bit sad its over but it was perfect. I really hope you continue to write because you are so incredibly talented and thank you for sharing your magnificent talent! I thank you from the bottom of my heart. BRAVO!
Orange-Coyote chapter 43 . 8/24
I'm actually crying right now. No hyperbole involved. Literal tears in my eyes.
I have followed this fic for so long and this is such a lovely ending to it all.
Klainiac1427 chapter 43 . 8/24
I probably started reading this story 2 years ago. I have loved the story from beginning to end. Fantastic characters, have to say Luke is my favorite. Loved it!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 43 . 8/24
Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...
storiesinwords chapter 43 . 8/23
this was such a fun journey! tho I'm sad it's over but this story will always remain legendary. thank you for finishing this!
Panjo21 chapter 43 . 8/23
AMAZING. I can't wait for your next story if there will be one
hernandezfernanda886 chapter 43 . 8/23
I'm gonna miss this so much!
hernandezfernanda886 chapter 43 . 8/23
You are such an amazing writer! this is one of my favorite story's thank you so much for sharing this with us! I really can't wait to read more of you specially if it's something related to Heteroflexible.
Love you so much!