Reviews for Heteroflexible
vero1dave2 chapter 28 . 7/9
Such a great scene!
DramaLovingMisfit chapter 28 . 5/26
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
asvaldson chapter 28 . 5/12
I hope you update soon, I like this story so much I had to search it out lol
MsSugarAnn chapter 28 . 5/11
What a great story! Funny, intresting, smutty - the whole package!
Please don't give up on that fic! A lot of inspiration to you! :)
Tara Bartsch chapter 6 . 4/26
This literally has got to be the best story ever... I'll tell you why... :)
it's freaking hilarious
the character writing is amazing. .
you can't help but hope to god everything turns out
you want to have front row tickets to this life!
its just YAAAAAY! !
Tara Bartsch chapter 3 . 4/25
I love reading this story! ! over and over! ! :) cannot wait for the next chapter! !
Lexsia chapter 18 . 4/4
This chapter was sooo good! I absolutely loved it, and the way it made me ride a flawless emotional roller coaster. I laughed, smiled like a fool, felt shocked, then horrified, ending with crying. Thank you for such a great chapter in a fabulous story.
Lexsia chapter 11 . 4/1
I love this chapter! I absolutely can't stop grinning! I'll be really sad when I finish this story...
Lexsia chapter 7 . 4/1
Wallace and Gromit "The Wrong Trousers"? If so, I love that movie too! The end of this chapter is so cute! . I'm absolutely loving this story! (The sex scenes are great too... .)
Mjcqs chapter 28 . 3/2
Oh no! Please tell me this story will be completed? I LOVE it!
Tara Bartsch chapter 2 . 2/15
Sorkabeth chapter 19 . 1/30
Oh my poor boys...I just want to hug them. And then shake Kurt. And then hug them again.
Sorkabeth chapter 11 . 1/29
I love Lared. They're so Lared banter really takes the story to the next level of awesome (which is really saying something, given the already high level of awesome in the story before Luke and Jared meet)
Sorkabeth chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh! I forgot how much I love Mrs Moscowitz! She's awesome!
And I just want to hug poor confused Blaine!
I'm rereading this as a way to distract myself from the tragedy and angst of season 6 Klaine... thank you for being here in my time of need.
bookworm134 chapter 28 . 1/21
Ha! Ha! Ha! Awesome like always...:)

Keep up the great work!