Reviews for Storm Clouds and Silver Linings: The Complete Story
deniche chapter 22 . 6/25
Great story ! A privilege!
Loved the story and the characters, great transitions
Greetings and congrats
berniedette chapter 9 . 5/27
Isabella is insane. Edward tells her he loves her and she laughs, cries, and runs outside. That made me crack up.
I feel for her, but she's entertaining.
berniedette chapter 3 . 5/27
And now I completely take back the fact that I wanted paparazzi following Isabella.
I live in LA and I've seen papz in real life, but only one or two at a time following celebrities from Starbucks or something.
This chapter was insane. And great. I'm loving this story. Thanks!
berniedette chapter 1 . 5/27
Very interesting story! I can't wait to see what happens next in this poor little famous Hollywood starlet's life.
I was a little disappointed that there weren't any papz at the supermarket but oh well. Lol
Dawn276 chapter 22 . 5/5
I fell in love with this story and read it all at once. Needless today I didn't get very much done at work today. I love all you stories.
Snappher chapter 19 . 3/26
Alice is a city girl and a shopper. She needs to move to LA with Jasper! She can be replaced at the spa. Glad Bella sertles things with her dad and Emmett and Rose. Inwould not invite Renee to the wedding if I were her - she would just try to upstae Bella and cause some bullshit!
Snappher chapter 17 . 3/26
Well, shit! Food for her, sticking up for herself! Im with her - I wouldnt make it in Hollywood for 3 seconds! Im too blunt and have no tolerance for bullshit. :). Too bad her dad is acting like a sick, though. :/. Glad her evil mother didnt come, too! :o
Snappher chapter 11 . 3/26
I lived in Alaska for 11 years, and you're right - Fred Meyers does rock! I have a gorgeous entertainment center And bookshelves I bought there. They were raw wood. My dad and I put them together, and then I stained and varnished them. They're gorgeous! In Alaska,mthey call the place "Uncle Freddy's." I'm in Florida now, but hoping to move to Oregon in the next few months. Do you live there, or are you a Hollywood girl? :)
Snappher chapter 8 . 3/26
Carlsle aounds so lovely. :)
Snappher chapter 7 . 3/26
Awwm Jazz. :(
Snappher chapter 2 . 3/26
Hily crap, that wad epic ballsy! Well done, Bella. :)
Alice y Jasper dan mucha penita de momento
anamart05 chapter 22 . 2/22
Me ha encantado y tiene un final perfecto.
Gracias por escribir y compartirla
anamart05 chapter 21 . 2/22
Es una historia increible. Gracias por compartirla
anamart05 chapter 20 . 2/22
Que lindos... Pero en este tiempo no se han visto con CHARLIE?