Reviews for Second Fall
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Please update soon as you can great story need more please
jp chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
I've read this twice...thank you. I really love the thought you put in your story. Such as the fingerprint inside the ring...Amazing! Thank you once again. Glee could've used you!
myaenadgal chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
A gorgeous, emotional and beautiful story!
Namiru chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Hi I just want to say I love this story and wish that the Klaine story line on Glee was actually like this . Honestly they should actually fire the '10 year olds' writing the scripts on Glee these days and hire a few of the Fanfiction writers :) oh and btw thanks for the sleepless night and the puffy red teary eyes this story gave me! You rock! :)
KYH-bc chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Great story. I just wish there had only been a little bit of this struggel and growing in canon. Thanks.
KKlever chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
just one word: "PERFECT"
1gleefan chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I don't know how I missed out on this until now (especially since I tend to follow your work like some kind of crazed stalker ;) ), but a very belated "thank you" for what is, so far one of the most insightful "behind the scenes" looks at season 4 Klaine I've ever read.

I would wonder how in the world this Sam ever had a problem with his SAT's, but then I remember Brittany's almost amazing flashes of wisdom in past situations and I can only nod in I and belief.

Thanks again for what promises to make me very happy in between researching term papers and studying for final exams before graduation.
amyosten chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you writing! I am constantly reading books and you are fabulous! Some of the best writing. Thank you so much for bring joy into other peoples lives!
Miss Carmilla chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Isabelle best boss ever!
cloverintherain chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
This was a beautiful take on their journey back to each other. I want this to actually happen. Alas, at least I have it in my head now.

On another note, all of your ideas for new stories sound promising, and I will probably always read anything you write, but I would especially be interested in something with genderbending Klaine!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I really love this story. I hope you update soon.
Janice93 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Oh gosh my Klaine is engaged!
Charmedmich chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Such a beautiful chapter!
Marierux chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Aww 3
britakins chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! I followed this story since day one! omg I love it when u write! This should be the actual show! really. Great Job!