The Homing Pigeon chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
This AU storyline is brilliant, I love your idea of exploring this thread and how Picard's interactions with everyone as a subordinate/equal works. I'd definitely enjoy reading more!
spacekitten2700 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
is a great Story
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I liked this continuation of this AU. And I'm glad Q made an appearance, albeit briefly and more through mention than anything else.

It's interesting to see how Picard adapts to his new surroundings, yet continues to strive to achieve more than his "other self" ever could. He has warmer relationships now with his crew, but he had to sacrifice command of a ship for that. Despite how much Picard cares for his crews/friends/Beverly, I think that driving ambition is still in him, and in this timeline he would eventually try to achieve the rank of captain again. But who knows. You're working with an open sandbox here. I hope you decide to write more in this AU, since I'd love to read it.
starfish36M chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I esspecially love Lwaxana's speech about what everyone thought about Wesley. I look forward to your other stories in this AU. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Thank you. Loving this story and seeing that even in this AU Jean luc is still the honorable man he has always been. But also enjoying his friends., Beverly. Also love that his crew knows his secret but Halloway doesn't. Thank you for sharing and definetly more please.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
So why does she want Wesley? What a surprise to find that captain holloway is lawxanna s lover! Wow. Glad to hear that you are continue ing with this version of Picard and Beverly. Can't waitfor more.
codedriver chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I love your twist here and look forward to more. This AU is fun to read and you write with a fun flair taking the gang where the seldom go
Ke Roth chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I have to give you credit for turning the character away from dreariness and back into a very interesting - albeit very different - one. A very nicely crafted piece of writing with a delightful plot. I'm looking forward to more chapters in this tale... please?
Kaytee33 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Nice - interested to see where you are going to take this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Yes :)) more please.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
What a tinker Beverly is? Thanks for update. Please write more soon
codedriver chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOL, I really hoped you would continue this plot line. I thought that JL as a LT SG was a interesting story with Bev and then again, him back in his own time with the insite of why Bev was reluctant was equally a plot worth following.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
What a close shave for jean luc this time. Thanks god he is not the captain otherwise how would he escape mrs troi? Thanks for update please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Laughing uncontrollably. Love all your stories. Love that they are prusher. Thank you for sharing. More please. :D
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Looks like Picard didn't count on that little extra ... complication between him & the Captain. Good story, love the undercurrents!