Reviews for Wings
natty chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i love it, i felt the imotion
pitomon chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I like it and I usually don't like poems that I didn't write myself (if your wondering, I'm the best poet in my class) if it's a Rukato I love it even more. I also have played Wild Arms II also and love Lilika and Ashley, but I always change their names.
Darky chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
ok this is so sweet who is this about when i read this (and your notes) id swear this was something to do with taichiyamato everyone says it a rukato so will you say wot it is cos other wiise ill get really annoyed by wotever the coulpling its still well sweet
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Tewwiermon: *Comes in* I'm sorry, but HK couldn't do this himself, so that lazy excuse of a Tamer had me do it. Well, here's the letter.

The letter reads: After realizing I haven't reviewed this I reread this. And you know what, I expected that this would involve Takato/Guilmon/Both and Grani, about how they lost a friend. I'm not saying it was bad, just unexpected. It's great, what I would expect from you. Oh, and I just read your E-Mail, and YAY! You're gonna update, though I hoped you would've updated Ask Ruki, it's been a long time. Well, RUKATO ITSUMADEMO! KEEP WRITING!

Hirokono

Tewwiermon: Well, that's all, oh, and bye.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
My eyes are getting really tired reading. Argh! But I still want to continue reading.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
I don't know...seems like it would work out to me. Plus, I know you're talking about Rukato in this, so I'm not worried-much. Keep it up! RUKATO FOREVER!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Amazing poem! It amazingly depicts the emotions of one who has found and lost the one that they love. Great job!
Night Sky chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Sweet poem ) I'd actually try and write poetry if I didn't suck at it _;; Anyways, I liked it, so do both you and me a favour and write me more of this kind of stuff, k?