Reviews for A Chance to Hang Out With the Elderly Gentlemen on The Third Floor
sparra-music chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
The only thing missing from this was Trapper John. I feel like he should have been included at some point. He was Hawk's original partner-in-crime in the gorilla suit, after all, so even though he never met Beej on on the show, I always feel sure that Hawk would have introduced the two of them at some point. Or, at the very least, kept in contact with Trapper, too. But I can see the 3 of them as the 3 Musketeers of pranking... oh, it would be such fun.

BTW, you have this marked as complete. You don't really mean that, do you? I would like to hear more of this story. For instance, if somewhere along the line Andrew and Dani get serious, I'm sure Hawkeye and BJ would throw him quite the bachelor party.
B.A. Tyler chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
What a cool story, and I really enjoyed your OCs! Nicely done, thanks for sharing.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I hope you keep going! I've been highly entertained by your creative writing!
dizzydis chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
This story is good i'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
cmee57 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
A perfect chapter for a perfect day! Beautifully done!
cmee57 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Loved the interaction between Hawkeye, BJ and Chalres! Looking forward to the next chapter.
marleybear45 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is pretty entertaining, though it took a little time to adjust from one chapter to the next. Keep up the story!
B.A. Tyler chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this. Love the idea.
cmee57 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is very interesting and well-written. It's going to be a long one, isn't it? Hooray! I loved the line about Hawkeye having an advanced degree in smooth-talking. :-)

I look forward to reading more.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is great! Looking forward to more!