Reviews for Raven's First SS mission
ELpeep chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Sorry I have not been in sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long (busy with exams and school) Ok, I'm starting to doubt if Eve is really on Els' side. I'm psyched I really wanna find out whats gonna happen next! :O
Kat Winn chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
…I WILL EFFIN KILL YOU UPDATE KIYO D:( YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR ILL- *disconnected*
xXCodeXx chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
FEED US MORE OF YOUR CHAPTERS KIYO FEED US
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I can't wait until Raven realizes Eve is on the other side xD I don't usually like the pairing, but you make it so lovable :D
An0n Author chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
... *Hides the ropes and ties he had in store and smiles* YES! AN UPDATE! I FREAKING... *Fangasm explosion everywhere* :SDJASLFJHXZNKEJJGQEFPS:HQJKRYWFGRHHXFQGWR! I LOVE IT! *Gives the horse thumbs up* NOW I WANT MORE! QQ I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN- *Croaks and falls over*
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
I love it! XD
Try to update more.
sOdAPopgrl133 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Woah. You did put my OC in there. Thank you it means a lot. Some might die? Oh well, XD. Nice character development in this one and I find it interesting that the classes are being classified as their own character. :).
Kit Kat Break That chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
YESH BAI OwO
Kiyoshiin chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Code Code Code...Instead of writing such a review, just tell it to me personally next time...I'm not done introducing all of the OCs anyways...

*coughs* Ok then...I've decided, every person that signs up their OC, I'll somehow give them a part, could be minor or major. I don't know for sure BUT, I can guarantee that they will be there. ONLY sign up if you aren't afraid of your character dying. Not all of them will die but...some WILL die. This is a spy story after all, of course there is death..
Arc Tracer chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Hurroooo I really like your story so far :D I wish i knew about Elsword sooner... Maybe that's not such a good thing, if I did, I probably would have spammed the reviews with OCs lol xD I'm hoping Raven and Eve get together in the end o.o thanks to this story I actually really like the couple now :3 Submitting the best OC evaaa
Name: llama
Age: llama
Gender: llama
Personality: llama.

BEST OC EVAAAA (btw don't take that seriously lol xD)

Hope you update soon!

READ ON, YOU LLAMA COVERED FANFICTIONEER!
DIAMONDZ, OUTA!
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Glad to see an update Wonder who the mystery person is *is repeating what the others said TT*
xXCodeXx chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
KIYO WHAT HAPPEN TO MY OCS YOU BACKSTABBING MONSTER D: -goes cry in the corner and slow rots away-
An0n Author chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I wonder who that mystery person is... And glad to see Blaze made it but... *Slaps him*

Blaze: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?

YOU MISSED YOUR TARGET DANG IT! *Coughs* Which i am happy but... YOU NEVER MISS!
Mayumi-Chizu chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
ECHOOOO! I need to catch up on all these new updated fanfictions qq Lento... Creeps me out... And I understand Chung, the thought of dying mid-air also scares me lol.
Nutrire chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Oh my goshhhhhhh
You finally updated!
Always remember, I'm always rooting for you.
Also. Dis story.
One of da best, I swear x.x;
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »