Reviews for Raven's First SS mission
I love it! XD
Try to update more.
sOdAPopgrl133 chapter 8 . 1/28
Woah. You did put my OC in there. Thank you it means a lot. Some might die? Oh well, XD. Nice character development in this one and I find it interesting that the classes are being classified as their own character. :).
Kat Winn1 chapter 8 . 1/25
YESH BAI OwO
Kiyoshiin Silverbringer chapter 8 . 1/21
Code Code Code...Instead of writing such a review, just tell it to me personally next time...I'm not done introducing all of the OCs anyways...

*coughs* Ok then...I've decided, every person that signs up their OC, I'll somehow give them a part, could be minor or major. I don't know for sure BUT, I can guarantee that they will be there. ONLY sign up if you aren't afraid of your character dying. Not all of them will die but...some WILL die. This is a spy story after all, of course there is death..
Diamondzcraft chapter 8 . 1/21
Hurroooo I really like your story so far :D I wish i knew about Elsword sooner... Maybe that's not such a good thing, if I did, I probably would have spammed the reviews with OCs lol xD I'm hoping Raven and Eve get together in the end o.o thanks to this story I actually really like the couple now :3 Submitting the best OC evaaa
Name: llama
Age: llama
Gender: llama
Personality: llama.

BEST OC EVAAAA (btw don't take that seriously lol xD)

Hope you update soon!

READ ON, YOU LLAMA COVERED FANFICTIONEER!
DIAMONDZ, OUTA!
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 8 . 1/19
Glad to see an update Wonder who the mystery person is *is repeating what the others said TT*
xXCode AngelXx chapter 8 . 1/19
KIYO WHAT HAPPEN TO MY OCS YOU BACKSTABBING MONSTER D: -goes cry in the corner and slow rots away-
An0n Author chapter 8 . 1/19
I wonder who that mystery person is... And glad to see Blaze made it but... *Slaps him*

Blaze: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?

YOU MISSED YOUR TARGET DANG IT! *Coughs* Which i am happy but... YOU NEVER MISS!
Mayumi-Chizu chapter 7 . 1/14
ECHOOOO! I need to catch up on all these new updated fanfictions qq Lento... Creeps me out... And I understand Chung, the thought of dying mid-air also scares me lol.
Nutrire chapter 7 . 1/6
Oh my goshhhhhhh
You finally updated!
Always remember, I'm always rooting for you.
Also. Dis story.
One of da best, I swear x.x;
An0n Author chapter 7 . 1/5
YEEEYYY! HE'S BACK! AND WITH A CHAPTER OF SS!... Now I wonder who the mystery person is :3 And I wonder when the OC's will come into play... *Moves Kiyo over slightly and positions him perfectly in front of Elsword* SWING AWAY KIYO MY MAN!
ELpeep chapter 7 . 1/2
1- ;; Omg, Aisha's vision was real.
2- Can I sign up my OC? I decided just now...
3- UPDATE! NIAO! This is so cool...
xXCode AngelXx chapter 7 . 1/2
YEAH YOU ARE BACK
Yumi Hades chapter 7 . 1/2
Oh snap Aisha saved them with her prophetic powers.
ELpeep chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I hate Infinity Sword, was suspecting Eve of being evil and I suspected Eve's parents hated her. How do I know this before reading it before...?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »