Reviews for So Glad To Break It To You
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this is like THE definition of angst
Icylone chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is really good read and its just so..deep. It made me cry.
Aquanova chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Extraordinarily well written, in every way. You protrayed all three charaacters beautifully, and with a depth few writers possess. Nor do many have the talent to capture and produce such an emotional scene with just words.

Never stop writing,

Aquanova
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh. My. God.

I think that was the singularly best Remus fic I have ever read. Honestly and truly. For one thing, I've never read something about Remus getting the news. For another, the Remus torturing... Okay, I'll be honest. I adore him. He's my favorite Marauder (James is a jerk, Sirius was great, but also a jerk and I really couldn't get over that, Pettigrew a traitor, and I can point out a million faults for Remus, but they're all more forgivable than the rest). But he's so EASY to torture! So simple! I did it myself in Loony Moony, but I think you did it ten times better.

The story with Dumbledore was so touching. I cried throughout this entire fic. Amazing. truly amazing.

I like all the precautions and what Snape did to the house, however cruel. it truly was. Great work :)
Nienna100 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
that was really good. i preferred the beginning to anything else but yes. really nice
lambda chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very well written and you have some serious wonderful english going on.

Loved the Snape...
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is really an extraordinary fic - great written. I tend to prefer the "nicer" Snape offered in HP films but as to the one pictured in JKR's books - this is probably the best fic I have ever read here. A wonderful explanation of both his and Dumbledore's reasons - as well as Remus Lupin's condition. THANK YOU!
Bowles chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
So this was recommended to me in a community over at LJ and I decided to take a look at it. I'm glad that I did. It's one of the best explorations of Lupin and Snape (and Dumbledore even) that I've ever read. You made it feel tangible, real - the angst was definitely there, but it never strayed into the overdramatic. Snape was definitely sick and twisted yet also human, too - he wasn't evil, just, in his words, vengeful. Lupin was bitter and tired and still Lupin, which is some great achievement in itself, and seeing Dumbledore's thoughts as all of this unfolded was very interesting. Great fic.
ElusiveEvan chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but... BEST ANGSTY STORY ever!
azure chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow. Just . . . wow. This was a brilliant, brilliant read - I don't even know what to say, other than thank you. It's frightening and horrible and I need to read fluff now, but totally worth it. My only qualm: I would have thought Dumbledore was a little more uncertain of Sirius's guilt than he seemed here. Nonetheless, a great piece of work.
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Beautiful
leekay chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
God, I'm glad I came by this story.

This is just wonderful...wonderful.

I usually never get sad over any kinds of stories, but your story brought tears to my eyes.

(That is very emotional for me-and I think I'll shed some more later...this story is so good!)

It's amazing how you can make your reader accept Severus' behavior toward Remus. What he did was pretty nasty, but I can't hate him. And it's also amazing how you make each word sound so...meanigful.

I don't know what else to say, except that you're a really fastastic write!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
VERY good job...it madae me cry
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Highly educational. And very long! :o) Anyways. Highly enjoyable visit into Remus and Snape's psyches. Well written.
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
:'(

So sad... and very well written :P