Reviews for A Day in the Life of Phantom
jellycredible chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
are you going to update anytime soon? :O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Me want duel blade and cannon shooter pairing
Anon-san chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
These chapters are so amusing :D

Small error: Mikhail and the policeman
Either a typo or Freud has joined the police force. :o
(Detective Freud adventures pls. xD)
qwertyuiop chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Haha Don't worry Phantom you aren't the only one that I gotta say you write some good stories. I still can't stop laughing at my friend's face when she saw the 'action' at the 1st chapter. She actually made some sort of noise that could probably be a choking sound and she was stunned with shock. If life was an anime her face will probably be tomato red with steam coming out of her ears. Which reminds me, I would like 2 ask you a few things N suggest 1 thing. I remember that Angelic Buster's 'soul ring' has a (from the fanfic I've read) perverted dragon named eskalde or something, is he going to b in the story? And if he is, is he going to be a really perverted human or animal? N if he is going to be an animal can he be a dog? Cause my aunt had a dog and it apparently likes human girls to touch him. XD N the suggestion is can you make like an extras with other ppl (example: someone like my friend that is so innocent that she can't take any 'action' even something as small as kissing. Same gender or not. Or like an interview that goes horribly wrong with said interviewer getting traumatize and threatened to write a good review.) Btw is the BaM you mentioned a Battle Mage? Cause my friend has a battle Mage as well and we have an OC battle mage named Onyx Valle that we use in our imaginational Maple Story world. 8D Battle Mage FTW! Also sry for the extra review cause I'm using a phone to type this so I accidently pressed post review B4 I finish typing. DX
qwertyuiop chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Haha Don't worry Phantom you aren't the only one that I gotta say you write some good stories. I still can't stop laughing at my friend's face when she saw the 'action' at the 1st chapter. She actually made some sort of noise that could probably be a choking sound and she was stunned with shock. If life was an anime her face will probably be tomato red with steam coming out of her ears. Which reminds me, I would like 2 ask you 1 things
EK12 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
There's close to 0% chance of us getting Mark of Honor patch (Hayato and Kanna, JMS Exclusive) and Jett (GMS Exclusive) just sayin... And Zero should come soon... A school holiday exclusive? Cause KMS Summer Exclusive class.
Octobers chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Danny Phantom.
DANNY PHANTOM.
DANNY FUCKING PHANTOM.
Oh god that sounds weird, okay.

I'm just gonna let you know I just love this fanfic.
.. Just letting you know ...
Yeah ...
...
EK12 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Lol, technically, the new and permanently canon gender for Aran is female as other heroes are all males if not.
Haunani chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I really like this fic of a domestic Maple AU! I can see Phantom doing all this stuff just for shit and giggles and ah, he and Phantom make such a cute couple together (have to admit, I started reading this because I ship Phantom and Freud hard and you should do your AU of them I'm sure it will be good)

I feel sorry for Luka though, poor guy can't catch a break...Mercedes too, I wonder why she hasn't taken out a restraining order and insurance on her belongings from Phantom

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
LUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /dies X3X3

Love the headcannon but freaking hell why never tell me you updating? oAo So many mistakes le

The idea of Aran's (she-male? wut) house is reather interesting but how the hell does Neinhart live there then? :O

HORNY MUSHROOMS! DID YOU SEE MAYA'S QUOTES WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABT IT? Something about making her hot idk, long time finish that quest liao can't rem. (And as for IKEA, which btw needs to be in all CAPS, they made the steps easy cuz they want humans to forget hard ones and force 'em to depend on 'em. Jk Idk one la :3)

Another thing is when you type numbers (the two mops part) you should spell it, not use 2. Why, cuz shortcut not nice one ;n;

A unnamed game my head, above title of story left side already got. But still, nice addition. -Someday when I return to Maple, I'll hunt you down in either D/E/I. Someday, cuz I still love my Evan in Aqulia ;w; -
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Lumi writing pls! :)
JusKIdding chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I laugh to much already...first is from my bro now from this. Keep making more of this...I'm gonna need it!

YEAH! *ROLF*
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
GAH! It's just so fucking adorable! I WANTZ MORE! And so many mistakes(Y U NO LET MI BETA?!), love the reaper idea. Imma re-read this again at home, currently in sch lab. I have so much more to say but can't nid go home liao. Later I praise ur fic.

THANK YA SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Now I have the urge to do another maple fic sia X3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Keep Going! I really like this story overall! It's so good!
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Missy I freaking want mah Aiden and Luka. I dun care if u lazy, I can help (with a paran- i mean flag of support ) Jk, but please make oneeeee X3

Hell It's been awhile since I touched Maple, I hear that Merc and CS are re-opened and the new patch with hyper skills, Angelic buster etc came out liao. Do you play Aquila?

Update soon. Serious. Soon. :33333333