Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
Amber chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
This story reminds me of how much I miss Bobby. Would love to see something like this in... maybe a flashback Christmas episode of the show...
shookenuppepsi chapter 39 . 6/27/2013
I just stumbled across this collection and I want you to know how seriously impressive you are! Love all the stories and how they all ended on a light note. Gotta say, hurt Sam is a guilty pleasure of mine and you definitely fulfilled everything. I think my favorite ones were the ones with Bobby, and the one with Jody was a joy, but I adored all the Sam and Dean interactions. Great job!
LaueHime chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
Aw so sweet :)
LaueHime chapter 39 . 6/17/2013
Awesome chapter ! they really are each other's saving grace ! and always will be :)
LaueHime chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Nice one! Oh and I was happy to have Cas in it!
AlElizabeth chapter 40 . 6/1/2013
Really good. I enjoyed this very much. I'm a sucker for hurt Sam and these stories were great! Thanks so much for sharing! Keep up the great work!
JuseaPeterson chapter 40 . 4/18/2013
This was a great chapter. I loved how you had the love between them still there but the whole separation was still clearly between them.
JuseaPeterson chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
I finished reading all of these and I thought you did an amazing job with each one of them. I completely loved how you showed different times with Dean and Sam and Dean taking care of Sam. And how you went placed them everywhere, that was really well done.

And I loved this chapter, how you started it off when Sam was just a baby showing the connection through and then seeing it through Mary, John, Jessica and Bobby's eyes. Great chapter. Great story.
Katiya chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
I just found out your stories and damn, they are amazing. I am speechless. I read this whole chapter in like two or three hours.
My feelings are just...it is illegal to play someone's feeling like this, you know?
You got me thinking, if I had Dean Winchester as my big brother, my life would be perfect.

P.S. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up!
arlena.ferrell chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
love it, it would be cool if u did a chapter for this in which it is the summer before dean goes to hell and he convinces sam to take a break for a little r&r and actually go camping while they are out there sam breaks his leg(steps in a hole, an old bear trap,etc.) and dean has to carry him out of the woods to the impala, to take him to the hospital
AliRose chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad you are back! I just love your stories. You write so well, I am sucked in to all of them! Looking forward to May's stories!
sammynanci chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad you started with new stories of hurt Sam and I happen to be called The pain of being Sam Winchester or something, lol. You probably have all the best ideas for stories like this from heatstroke. Poor Sammy, I suffer too much heat, so I understand, should be what affects height, jajajaj. Regarding the word "summer" for new fics brings many things to mind (especially Sam scantily clad, lol) but I especially like a story that kids will sail in a kayak on the lake, only to a little fun, it's summer, it's hot, but as always, things go wrong when something is hungry and wants to go by Sam. From then on anything you like: bite wound, fever, near drowning, rescue and care of big brother in the ranger cabin (which may be an older man who reminded Bobby) and I will be more than happy!
gopottergo11 chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
YEA! THANK YOU! CAN'T WAIT! :)
murphy9202 chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
This chapter is really good. Can't wait for your new story to start.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to read what you have next!