Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This is definitely interesting!
I would suggest the writers, we want to communicate without actually saying things as often as possible. Anton Chekhov said, "Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." This can be expressed with physical things, such as the example in the quote, or with emotional expressions. You can show how worried Dean is by quickened heartbeat, you can show Sam's pain with a clutch of a hand or a gasp of breath. :) Just something to think about!
Loosely Divided chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
I loved this chapter, definitely my fave out of all of them ( what they say about saving the best for last is true :)
Loosely Divided chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
Loved this!
I have a question too:
How do you find songs with lyrics too match so many of these chapters? Do you just have a playlist of like 2000 songs :)
Loosely Divided chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
I loved this one!
Loosely Divided chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Aww this one is amazing! I especially love how at the end there is the line of what Dean said but didn't say out loud, the subtext there.
Loosely Divided chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
So I didn't read your first edition of this chapter, but people shouldn't be so negative, after all, you are the writer! Keep writing what you want, whether it is drabbles or poems or 300k stories
Loosely Divided chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I love this chapter!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 40 . 7/21/2014
Seriously, this was just... Wow. Too bad I didn't find it in time to give a prompt!
Only bad thing was that I got a bunch if spoilers from this because I've only seen a few episodes of season 1 and I decided to be an idiot and read this anyway but hey, totally worth it! ;)
Amber chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
This story reminds me of how much I miss Bobby. Would love to see something like this in... maybe a flashback Christmas episode of the show...
shookenuppepsi chapter 39 . 6/27/2013
I just stumbled across this collection and I want you to know how seriously impressive you are! Love all the stories and how they all ended on a light note. Gotta say, hurt Sam is a guilty pleasure of mine and you definitely fulfilled everything. I think my favorite ones were the ones with Bobby, and the one with Jody was a joy, but I adored all the Sam and Dean interactions. Great job!
LaueHime chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
Aw so sweet :)
LaueHime chapter 39 . 6/17/2013
Awesome chapter ! they really are each other's saving grace ! and always will be :)
LaueHime chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Nice one! Oh and I was happy to have Cas in it!
AlElizabeth chapter 40 . 6/1/2013
Really good. I enjoyed this very much. I'm a sucker for hurt Sam and these stories were great! Thanks so much for sharing! Keep up the great work!
JuseaPeterson chapter 40 . 4/18/2013
This was a great chapter. I loved how you had the love between them still there but the whole separation was still clearly between them.