Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
maxandkiz chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Great job on your wee-chester story! :)

Lisa
judyann chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Awww you did good writing them that age! And I love Bobby wonderful chapter!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
AW-W-W-W-W! You MELTED my heart.
BTW, I'm still waiting to comment on the fic you did for me, because I want to do it justice, not just blurt out something. It's beautiful.
Thank you so, so much for doing this for all of us.
CeCe Away chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Ah, Bobby, an uncle. Of course he is. I like the way you wrote young John in this as well.
Synck chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
awwww little Sammy! and Dean! they are so cute!
gopottergo11 chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
Wow! These stories are AMAZING! I love stories where Dean is concerned and cries for Sam, and you do an excellent job writing them! Could you please make another one like this soon so I can submit one? Thanks and great job!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Thank you so very much for doing this. I'm thrilled with how it came out (and still teary-eyed, even after the second read).
It makes me think about how Sam reached out to Castiel (at the beginning of Season 7) when even Dean had given up on him. (And thereby saving the world – again.) I still think Sam was reaching out for Castiel’s sake, as well.
I love how Sam didn’t think twice about taking on Castiel’s pain in this, and his complete faith in Dean and Bobby to save him.
Thank you for Bobby's appearance; I really miss him.
Thank you for Dean’s thoughts and that he was proud of Sam (more tears).
And thank you for the stray cats reference. How did you know I am a cat person?

Sorry for being so long-winded, but I am very grateful for this, and the many other stories you have shared. Thank you for the gift of your time and talent.

And Happy New Year!

TG
Faye chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for the story... it was cute :)
judyann chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Oh wow that was a great prompt! And loved how you wrote that chapter!
supernatural fan chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
I would love to read a fic where:

Sam never made it to stanford (Kidnapped, car crash with amnesia or coma... what ever reason is good) but dean only finds out when he goes to collect him to look for their dad. No death fic please

Love all your stories so far
Samstruck chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
I salute you for this chapter! The small talk going on about Sam becoming the bad person for not getting Dean out of Purgatory is very saddening. He gave up everything for everybody and people are bitching about him. Even Dean. I hate it when that happens, in this chapter you have shown what a wonderful person Sam is. Thank you for that
warm regards
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!
HAVE A SUPERNATURAL YEAR AND YEARS AHEAD!
robbtheon chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
REVIEW!
YAY! I loved, absolutely LOVED this chapter, and for some reason I haven't yet favorited this story, so that's what I'm going to do right now! :)
Recon
missingmikey chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Very sweet!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Very good chapter. Can totally see Sam doing this.
mandancie chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
I really like this one! :) Thank you so much for sharing this story!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »