Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
JuseaPeterson chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
I finished reading all of these and I thought you did an amazing job with each one of them. I completely loved how you showed different times with Dean and Sam and Dean taking care of Sam. And how you went placed them everywhere, that was really well done.

And I loved this chapter, how you started it off when Sam was just a baby showing the connection through and then seeing it through Mary, John, Jessica and Bobby's eyes. Great chapter. Great story.
Katiya chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
I just found out your stories and damn, they are amazing. I am speechless. I read this whole chapter in like two or three hours.
My feelings are just...it is illegal to play someone's feeling like this, you know?
You got me thinking, if I had Dean Winchester as my big brother, my life would be perfect.

P.S. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up!
arlena.ferrell chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
love it, it would be cool if u did a chapter for this in which it is the summer before dean goes to hell and he convinces sam to take a break for a little r&r and actually go camping while they are out there sam breaks his leg(steps in a hole, an old bear trap,etc.) and dean has to carry him out of the woods to the impala, to take him to the hospital
AliRose chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad you are back! I just love your stories. You write so well, I am sucked in to all of them! Looking forward to May's stories!
sammynanci chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad you started with new stories of hurt Sam and I happen to be called The pain of being Sam Winchester or something, lol. You probably have all the best ideas for stories like this from heatstroke. Poor Sammy, I suffer too much heat, so I understand, should be what affects height, jajajaj. Regarding the word "summer" for new fics brings many things to mind (especially Sam scantily clad, lol) but I especially like a story that kids will sail in a kayak on the lake, only to a little fun, it's summer, it's hot, but as always, things go wrong when something is hungry and wants to go by Sam. From then on anything you like: bite wound, fever, near drowning, rescue and care of big brother in the ranger cabin (which may be an older man who reminded Bobby) and I will be more than happy!
gopottergo11 chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
YEA! THANK YOU! CAN'T WAIT! :)
murphy9202 chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
This chapter is really good. Can't wait for your new story to start.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to read what you have next!
mandancie chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
oh my goodness! this was so good! i can't wait to read the next set! :) I am really excited about this! :)
judyann chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Awww loved it an I can't wait for the new one!
hotshow chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
This story was very good, but I'm assuming you meant May 1st, as April only has 30 days. Thank you
zekeschance chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Aww, this made me want to cry. So sweet. Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Lovely story.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I've been re-reading your stories for "25 Days of Hurt Sam" and was wondering if you were going to write more stories, where people give you a prompt and you write a short story on it. I hope you do, as these stories were really good. Thank you.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
I absolutely loved this collection of stories! Especially this last chapter! It really wrapped it all up and concluded how much of a saving grace Dean really is to Sam. Awesome story!
448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »