Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
I absolutely loved this collection of stories! Especially this last chapter! It really wrapped it all up and concluded how much of a saving grace Dean really is to Sam. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
Wow. Thirty-nine chapters. This was such a treat. It was great to have something like this to look forward to each day.
I was honored by and thrilled with the chapter you did from my prompt. It is a treasure.
And so many, many other wonderful stories here.
Thank you seems so inadequate, but...

Thank You.

And this last chapter is so, so good.

TG
Guest chapter 38 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful chapter. One of my favorites.
Thanks for doing this.
This was hard to read 3 poor Sammy :c luck ain't on his
Madsouki chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Wow 3 you are a great writer c: great story, too bad I can't submit anymore xD
Madsouki chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I failed and fell asleep...and overslept...but that doesnt mean I didn't have sweet dreams ;)
Madsouki chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
It's 1:40 at night and i'm going to read all the chapters :D mwahah, gotta love Sammy :3
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 39 . 1/28/2013
You...this story...I can't even...I wept. I wept through the whole thing. Every moment, ever turn, every single sentence. They were all genius. But it was this last one, saving grace. I full on bawled. Sometimes in life we forget the importance of family, and while I'm too young to understand the troubles of life as of yet, I do know this: with role models like Sam and dean, I don't think I can ever go wrong. Your stories seem real in every aspect of the word. I picture the episodes, the short little snippets, playing out in my head, and no matter what prompt, what plot line, you stick to those boys pure and true. I wanted to thank you for making my life better :) truly. Reading these is inspiring, gleeful, happy, sad, everything. I feel like I can trust, and love, and laugh, and cry and be me, because that's who they are. There is no better way to express the true values of supernatural than to simply look at it's fans. You are a perfect example. Because we aren't just a fandom :) we are a family. And I could not have enjoyed reading anything on earth as much as these 39 chapters that went by too fast. So thank you for crafting something so perfectly perfect. From the bottom of my fangirl heart, thank you.
AliRose chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
I don't know how I missed this post, but I loved this! You made it better than I imagined! Thank you for this! I already miss your writing and I am looking forward to your next series! :)
Jeanny chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
I think the last one may be my favorite! All of these were terrific, thanks so much for doing this and I'm glad you're considering doing it again!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »