Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
AlxM chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww Sammy! :) I like. :D

So I was thinking, since I just love Nervous!Sam in the face of Dean. This can be set in season 6 where it's Christmas and Sam's got a little old present wrapped in a newspaper (just like old times) for Dean that he's really nervous to give as he's not sure Dean would still want it. (The Amulet) Me just loves Amulet-fixups! :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love this idea and this story. How about Sam shopping at a crowded mall and trouble ensues (fire, shooting ...)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Good chapter. I love this story idea. Looking forward to reading each chapter. Prompt: Sam get hurt riding a snowmobile.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very good chapter. Our poor, sweet Sam. Like this a lot.

Prompt: Jack-o-Lantern. Do with it what you will!
MY Siberian Husky is MY Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I always wanted to read a story where Sams leg gets caught in a bear trap. This is like the advent calendar of winchesters
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I do love hurt or sick Sam! I would love Sam with a migraine, with Dean taking care of Sam, please.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you are doing this.
My prompt is this: Dean comes home to sam's jacket flung over a chair, his shoes by the door, his cellphone and wallet on the bedside table, but no little brother. Also, there is a Brand-new 6'4" snowman standing on the edge of the parking lot. Interpret that however you want, so long as there is schmoop and cuddling.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oooooh I love this idea! I love hurt Sam!

I really like your example so:

"Sam falls through thin ice", please.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love this idea! Liked the first story and I'm submitting the word "snowplow" as my promt. Can't wait to read how it might involve a hurt Sam and a caring, concerned and over protective Dean. Cheers!
judyann chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ooh loved it! And I feel it's a present to us since I love hurt Sam. Do you mind doing weechester or Teenchester? I was thinking maybe one Christmas Sam gets very sick and no John around and maybe Dean panics a bit not being able to reach him. Then maybe Bobby could come in and save the day. Whatever you want to do with it is fine! thanks!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Good story. This is a great idea. Okay i got 2 main ideas you can chose which to do. Sam is injured greviously on some hunt eg serious concussion and a shoulder dislocation since its just after the nightshifter episode they cant go to a hospital so they go to the roadhouse and using high doses of pain killers and gaze they fix him up, yep well you can make of it what you will but i do love a doped up Sammy. Second is Sam is caught in a landslide, i know not as well developed but hey it was a passing fancy.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love the story and the series idea!
My words would have to be...too much bottled holiday cheer, hurt, embarrassed Sam. Pretty please? :)
NeutralShooter chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was really good. I was wondering if you could write one where something switches places with Sam and it takes some time before Dean notices so in the end it's a close call and Dean feels guilty? (I love hurt!Sammy and Guilty!Dean) or along those lines I'm not picky. Thanks ;)
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30