Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
KlutzyHanyou chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Wow... I loved the variety you put together throughout the many stories that made this creation! Keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Cute! I love it!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I really liked this story. It's how I perceived John myself. I believe that maybe the reason why John always got so easily pissed at Sam was that deep down he had his own inferiority of being their father. Something tells me that Sam would obey Dean more than their father and if something was wrong he would more often go to Dean than John. Seeing this must have cut to John's core and made him think about how he hadn't been there for his sons. Anyways, great job on the story!
arlena.ferrell chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
AWESOME!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I love this chapter. Lovely progression. Think it's my favorite. :)
zekeschance chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Well, you finished it up with a home run! Great job. Looking forward to next series.
CandyCakes chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story! I especially loved this last chapter, you perfectly described the relationship between the guys and why we loved them so much. Thank you so much for such an awesome story!
gopottergo11 chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Amazing! :) I absolutely love it! Can't wait till the sequal! :D
Synck chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
cant wait for the next one you make!
sammynanci chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I can not express how happy I've done with these fics. Any and all were wonderful and I love how you manage to briefly convey both. May God continue to retain the gift he gave you to continue enjoying your beautiful creations. Although I'm sad that it ends, you have to have a well deserved break. Here I'm waiting for updates from your other stories and tell the days until May or June when you come back with more protective Dean hurt Sam. Thanks for everything!
EverythingBromance chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Thank you for writing these amazing prompts! I loved this story! The final chapter had to be the best one and I especially adored the ending! xD Oh I love Sam and Dean's bond!
CeCe Away chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Sorry to see these end. I looked forward to these coming into my inbox.
mandancie chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
'Center of the Galaxy', it has been a pleasure reading your stories! You and your stories are the reason that I really got into reading FanFic. Thank you so much for opening a whole new world to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories and I can't wait for you to put more stories up! :)

Thanks so much!
CBloom2 chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Really enjoyed the stories...look forward to more particularly hurt Sam ones! Good job x
K Hanna Korossy chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
That was really sweet. I totally believe Dean has the magical ability to know when something's wrong with Sam even before Sam does, but it's really nice to see it spelled out. Nice bite-size treat, like these other fics have been. I'm sorry you're done, too!
The only thing I would have expected to see was John asking how on earth Sam had managed to break his hand like that! :)
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »