Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 39 . 1/28/2013
You...this story...I can't even...I wept. I wept through the whole thing. Every moment, ever turn, every single sentence. They were all genius. But it was this last one, saving grace. I full on bawled. Sometimes in life we forget the importance of family, and while I'm too young to understand the troubles of life as of yet, I do know this: with role models like Sam and dean, I don't think I can ever go wrong. Your stories seem real in every aspect of the word. I picture the episodes, the short little snippets, playing out in my head, and no matter what prompt, what plot line, you stick to those boys pure and true. I wanted to thank you for making my life better :) truly. Reading these is inspiring, gleeful, happy, sad, everything. I feel like I can trust, and love, and laugh, and cry and be me, because that's who they are. There is no better way to express the true values of supernatural than to simply look at it's fans. You are a perfect example. Because we aren't just a fandom :) we are a family. And I could not have enjoyed reading anything on earth as much as these 39 chapters that went by too fast. So thank you for crafting something so perfectly perfect. From the bottom of my fangirl heart, thank you.
AliRose chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
I don't know how I missed this post, but I loved this! You made it better than I imagined! Thank you for this! I already miss your writing and I am looking forward to your next series! :)
Jeanny chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
I think the last one may be my favorite! All of these were terrific, thanks so much for doing this and I'm glad you're considering doing it again!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
This one was really cute. It happened exactly as I could see it happening. Loved it!
ElizaT chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
awesome!
Cdw43 chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
This is one of my favorites. What a way to end the series.
JudyH chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
First of all, I am in awe at the total volume of fic you produced over the past month or so. And better yet, it was polished and true to character and the ideas were original. I enjoyed each and every chapter, even the weechester ones which I usually shy away from.
Good job...now, take a breath and then dive back in...we want more!

Judy
Lucydolly22 chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
Great ending. I loved the montaj of all the times Dean made Sam better.
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
So, i've read till chapter 7. EEEPPPSSSS! Hurt!Sam is my favourite and seeing the title itself made me want more! :) These are great! :D I love em!

*bounds of happily to read the rest* ;)
judyann chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Loved the ending. Amazing & so much fun to read.
hotshow chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I've just finished reading the various chapters to this story and I thought the chapters/stories were very good. I'm looking forward to reading more when you get a chance to post. Thank you.
murphy9202 chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I liked this story. I enjoyed all of the chapters. I really liked the last chapter a alot. I'm looking forward to the next story like this you will be writing in May or June.
KlutzyHanyou chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Wow... I loved the variety you put together throughout the many stories that made this creation! Keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Cute! I love it!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I really liked this story. It's how I perceived John myself. I believe that maybe the reason why John always got so easily pissed at Sam was that deep down he had his own inferiority of being their father. Something tells me that Sam would obey Dean more than their father and if something was wrong he would more often go to Dean than John. Seeing this must have cut to John's core and made him think about how he hadn't been there for his sons. Anyways, great job on the story!
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »