Reviews for 25 Days of Hurt Sam
ElizaT chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
awesome!
Cdw43 chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
This is one of my favorites. What a way to end the series.
JudyH chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
First of all, I am in awe at the total volume of fic you produced over the past month or so. And better yet, it was polished and true to character and the ideas were original. I enjoyed each and every chapter, even the weechester ones which I usually shy away from.
Good job...now, take a breath and then dive back in...we want more!

Judy
Lucydolly22 chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
Great ending. I loved the montaj of all the times Dean made Sam better.
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
So, i've read till chapter 7. EEEPPPSSSS! Hurt!Sam is my favourite and seeing the title itself made me want more! :) These are great! :D I love em!

*bounds of happily to read the rest* ;)
judyann chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Loved the ending. Amazing & so much fun to read.
hotshow chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I've just finished reading the various chapters to this story and I thought the chapters/stories were very good. I'm looking forward to reading more when you get a chance to post. Thank you.
murphy9202 chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I liked this story. I enjoyed all of the chapters. I really liked the last chapter a alot. I'm looking forward to the next story like this you will be writing in May or June.
KlutzyHanyou chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Wow... I loved the variety you put together throughout the many stories that made this creation! Keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Cute! I love it!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I really liked this story. It's how I perceived John myself. I believe that maybe the reason why John always got so easily pissed at Sam was that deep down he had his own inferiority of being their father. Something tells me that Sam would obey Dean more than their father and if something was wrong he would more often go to Dean than John. Seeing this must have cut to John's core and made him think about how he hadn't been there for his sons. Anyways, great job on the story!
arlena.ferrell chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
AWESOME!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I love this chapter. Lovely progression. Think it's my favorite. :)
zekeschance chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Well, you finished it up with a home run! Great job. Looking forward to next series.
CandyCakes chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story! I especially loved this last chapter, you perfectly described the relationship between the guys and why we loved them so much. Thank you so much for such an awesome story!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »