Reviews for Endangered Legacy
Jokermask18 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Nice!
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Goldman. Goldar and Scorpina?
fallingstar22 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
loved the story!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm impressed. Type your review for this chapter here.
AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I am officially a HunterXTori shipper! This was sooo cute and sweet with the progression of the couples that hadn't already been established. and the storyline was amazing as well. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
That was awesome.
Griddlebone chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
And everyone, more or less, seems to get their happy ending... but I do like the slightly foreboding overtones, like it's not going to last. Those are my favorite kinds of endings. I'm definitely curious as to what you've got in store for the Rangers next. Congratulations on finishing this story, and I'll be looking forward to the sequel(s) when you get a chance to write it!
Griddlebone chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Wow, seeing Zordon return to the Rangers was a nice surprise there (I always kind of wondered if death might affect a being like Zordon differently than it does a human). I'm glad they were able to defeat Goldar in the end, and Rita's sacrifice was another shock... but I have to admit it's pretty cool seeing one of my favorite villains fully embrace the second chance at goodness that she was given. I always loved Rita as a bad guy, but it's nice to see her get to be a good guy, too.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
is there going to be one about tori's parents?
brankel1 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Love it.
blueninjettiranger chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Great story. Cant wait for the sequels and to see what will new adventures are to come for the rangers.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Love they are getting the women out.
youaresunriseandiamsunset chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Wow, amazing job on the finale my friend! :) It was nice seeing all the Rangers together for Christmas, and I'm happy that Kimberly didn't lose their baby. :) I can't wait to read the upcoming sequel in 2013! :D
Pinkrangerfan chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Good ending I am gald the rangers were able to have a hoilday party together and I wondor what is up with Tori's parents
Harry2 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Nice ending for this story. But as far as the Hanson's are concerned, I have my suspicions. I suspect that they work for the CIA, the Company as it is also known as. And if that is the case, that explains why they have never been around for Christmas for Tori. Now. lets see if my hunch is correct. *GOLD RANGER POWER! ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »