Reviews for The Promises of Tomorrow
Aristania chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
They're so Kawaii XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I thought this was sooo sweet! I love Yukito and he's my favorite, but Touya was great too! Please please please write another chapter I am dying to hear the rest of the story!
emocupid chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
This story is awesome! I love it, and you're doing a great job of keeping the characters in character!

Keep it up!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far. Please write more soon! :)
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
it's a shame u never finished this story...it was well written so far...*sighs*
Captain Jackass chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
sque! aww i love this ...so non-mushy and feathery. gives my butterflies in my tummy .

kisses to u :D

ooh please update and continue please

arigato .~
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Y-you haven't updated in th-three (THREE!) years! Owh, I'm so disappointed! Are you dead? Then, I'll drag you from the land of dead and force you to continue! (Just kidding)

Oh! DO update, I NEED to know what's next!

Ciao...
Sheiakurei chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
::squeals:: I really like this ;-;

::looks at the recent update thing::

Ne.. ne.. I don't suppose you're still updating this here ficcy? It's really good.. and this has been my new obsession as of late! Tell me you haven't abandoned this yet, onegai
TakashiMorinozuka chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I liked your story a lot! I hope you continue it!

I think you pretty much got the characters down, but I thought Toya had brown eyes. Ah well!

It was a good story: nice description, good storyline. Keep it up!
Danya2 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
I really like the story!

_

Update soon!
Jade chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen next.

Thanks.
senkoed chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
you rock! very interesting. realised that yukito is kinda like Fuji, i mean always smiling and eyes always closed and stuff yeah? love your super long chapters too! update~ please? *puts you on author alert list*
opiumsmoke chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
“I know exactly how you feel, the dinner trays must pay for their crimes.” lol

You did a wonderfull job of letting us know that Toya is aware of Yukito's other side without pushing it too far. This part was wonderfully handled. Hats off to you m'lady.
opiumsmoke chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
CLAMP and Nelbaka in cahoots? Never! Never I say...you know it's got tp be happening. It explaines so much. The recent hurricanes, fires, floods...Aw! You did such a good job of setting everything up in this chapter so that it flows naturally into the rest of the series! Yay! Yukito's first meeting with Sakura and her asking him to walk with them to school. It would have been Sakura wouldn't it? Never really gave it much thought, but you did! Kudos!
opiumsmoke chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Yukito keeps a diary? O.o ...Alrighty then. My my my! Someone has an obsession with Toya as the dumb jock! Aw...poor Yukito! No one wants to play with him! sniffles!