Reviews for Aftermath
memorieslost05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Well done Higuchimon. Another great story. Continue to pray to the fairies of fanfiction for inspiration. We all want more! Good luck for the future. The plot and storyline was well written and you clearly put a lot of thought into this piece, so once again, weel done! Please remember to read my stories. I really need the ...
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Well, I never thought of Carlos and Cassie together, but this was well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed your fluid description and the sweet interaction between Carlos and Cassie! Wow. I'm speechless! I love how you kind of teased out the emotion in your piece just through a few strategically-placed words!
Asian95 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
out of all of the Carlos/Cassie fics so far- yours is THE BEST! 5/5
CrystallineSparks chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Sappy ending and sweet.
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
wow...that was beautiful. I had never thought as Cassie and Carlos of being a couple, but I can so see it now, and I LOVE it. Thank you. Definitely on my list of favs.

Thedummie2
angellwings chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw! i love this story! There should be more Cassie/Carlos stories in the world.
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This was a sad story, but I liked it. If only there were more Carlos/Cassie stories. Great work.

Arwennicole
Geller Bing chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
In response to your post in my story I really wish you'd give it a chance. I'm sorry that my version of the story grates on you but I'm taking poetic liscence. I do wish you would read my fanfiction, and understand what I'm trying to do.
BTW not a horrible job on this story
Willow-379 aka WillowLea chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Hey- Loved the story. Very nice use of a couple that I rarely, if ever see. It'd be nice to see more fics with this couple.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This fic is really sweet. Keep up the writing
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
got damn! that story was really good! :D .. oh i hope your still making stories cause i know you made this a while back .. well keep the stories going! :D