Reviews for A Home for Fear
OMG Yerblag! dying!
freakybubbletea chapter 6 . 4/6
I'm only on chapter 6 out of 85 (so many chapters I need to catch up on everywhere wth wth whysomanyicantdothisman)... but I love this. Pitch being the new spirit of halloween and all... I love this. Love it, absolutely love it, it's amazing. Hallelujah, this was faved :)
SetsuUzumaki chapter 85 . 3/28
I love this story. I am constantly coming back and rereading it, even if their hasn't been an update XD Its just that good and enjoyable! The characters are spot on and the flow of each chapter plays out so smoothly. If dreamworks ever made an animated TV series this is how I could picture it coming out .

Last chapter, 84, I kept thinking of what could happen next if the guardians try and speak with Jack again and all I can imagine at some point Bunny starts being snarky and mean to jack, cause he still doesn't trust him, and Jacks sister comes out pummeling bunny with a snowball defending Jack and telling the other spirits to stop 'picking' on Jack. XD

You and this story are amazing. I love seeing every update no matter how small . Thanks for sharing all the awesome ideas
queenlaur chapter 85 . 3/25
funny, exciting, and so perfect. It would be just like Jack to try and find a niche for Pitch and to top it off to slowly shift Pitch from Destroy the world to Trick or treat Halloween spirit. (even if Pitch won't admit it!)
w- easy enough chapter 85 . 3/22
hahaha! Pitch will always be Pitch. His soft spot for Jack is really cute.
DaisySullivan chapter 76 . 3/16
:D I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Also, I don't know if you're still accepting suggestions, if you're not just ignore this. Could you write one where Jack finds a dog or something, and decides to take it to Pitch's lair? Cuz, if he wanted a pet, or even just to take care of it for a few days he would have to take it somewhere, it would run away at his Lake, and the Guardians' would be too busy to watch over an animal, right? I don't know, just a suggestion.
splitb3at chapter 85 . 3/12
Prompt: Jack and Pitch meeting a kid with severe cryophilia (preference for cold environments) or nyctophilia (prefrence for darkness or night)?
Black3st-Night chapter 85 . 3/10
I love this book soooo much! Please update it again soon!
The Bloodless chapter 85 . 3/4
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND ALL THE OTHERS! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! :D
nutmuff chapter 42 . 3/4
C'mon. Don't tell me Jack saw the Frozen movie and never ONCE though about making a huge ice fortress in the middle of nowhere just 'cause? He's already got the hair part down though, LOL, he can always work on making his hoodie change into an ice dress. How does she even do that? I can think of at least 3 different ways why that can't even be possible...
I said it once and I'll say it again, Jack would be the worst boss for a bunch of evil snow minions. Irresponsible, childish, Guardian of Fun. God, it would be glorious. J
DragonSiren7 chapter 78 . 3/3
Gah, sorry for the random reviews from me - my iPad went insane and started typing and posting by itself. *looks over shoulder for Pitch* Really freaked me out, too. Anyway, I love this idea, and can't wait for more!
DragonSiren7 chapter 77 . 3/3
.mmjjj. .ssst.. Mmmmmmm.m.. . ,mmmmmmmx.. .ssssssst. Ism no. ... .mmmm.m
DragonSiren7 chapter 76 . 3/3
M..m
Evepog chapter 85 . 2/28
I totally love this story! I really like the idea of Jack and Pitch being friends :) You could do a chapter where Jack meets other seasonal spirits, or where he's watched Frozen and cant stop fangirling xD Great job with this story :D
zulka chapter 85 . 2/8
This is beautiful! I love Pitch! Thanks for writing this. :)
1,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »