Reviews for A Home for Fear
DaisySullivan chapter 2 . 7/27
Nah, I don't think they're too goofy, or too much out of character. I loved this chapter! :)
DaisySullivan chapter 1 . 7/27
Great chapter! :D This sounds like it's gonna be an awesome story! :)
LadyOfBirds chapter 85 . 7/4
NO NO NNOOONONONONO UPDATE IT PLEAS I LOSVE YOU you cant go this long without an update IF YOUABANDONED FANFICTON *CHECKS ACCOUNT PAGE*
i love you you cant go now i just found you
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 85 . 7/3
Such a great story.. To bad it was last updated almost half a year ago. Will you continue this?
RisingSm0ke chapter 85 . 6/29
I just finished reading this whole thing and I want to let you know it's amazing. I've always had a soft spot for darker characters that get stupidly possessive of the people they care for and Pitch fits the bill perfectly! Hehe, this was truly a joy to read and I absolutely love it~! Especially that parts where Jack tries to explain to the Guardians that Pitch just shows affection weird. That was great. There needs to be more fics about Pitch's odd displays of affection! :) And the banter between Jack and Pitch? Oooomg that's hilarious haha!

Also if you're still taking prompts I have one to offer, though I'm not certain it falls into your canon I thought I'd at least mention it:
Jack meeting Mother Nature and finding out she's Pitch's daughter (like I said, dunno if it's a fit for your fic so feel free to ignore this haha XD)
sylwioszek chapter 18 . 6/26
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! XD Oh my go- Pfffff-! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! XDDDDDD I can't breathe! I can't brea-! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm crying! X'D It's 1:53 am and I'm crying and laughing so hard I can't breathe! X'D That mustache Sandy got and the dog-toys- Pfffff! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! X'DDDDDDDDD It's too hilarious! XD
I love it! I love the relationship between Jack and Pitch! This fic truly is a MASTERPIECE and should be worshiped for eons!
*squeak*
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha-!
X'D
This is literally still the best story lol it's great and funny and great lol I finished it like 2 seconds ago and it is awesome I am keeping this to go back to and be able to read overs and over again lol (sry if this review doesn't make much sense, it's late and I'm tired but I'm sure I got my point of this story being epic across :P )
I'm only on chapter 25 but I swear this is one of the best Fanfictions I've ever read it is so funny and great :P
LunarCatNinja chapter 85 . 6/9
This story is great! I really enjoyed it!
OMG Yerblag! dying!
freakybubbletea chapter 6 . 4/6
I'm only on chapter 6 out of 85 (so many chapters I need to catch up on everywhere wth wth whysomanyicantdothisman)... but I love this. Pitch being the new spirit of halloween and all... I love this. Love it, absolutely love it, it's amazing. Hallelujah, this was faved :)
SetsuUzumaki chapter 85 . 3/28
I love this story. I am constantly coming back and rereading it, even if their hasn't been an update XD Its just that good and enjoyable! The characters are spot on and the flow of each chapter plays out so smoothly. If dreamworks ever made an animated TV series this is how I could picture it coming out .

Last chapter, 84, I kept thinking of what could happen next if the guardians try and speak with Jack again and all I can imagine at some point Bunny starts being snarky and mean to jack, cause he still doesn't trust him, and Jacks sister comes out pummeling bunny with a snowball defending Jack and telling the other spirits to stop 'picking' on Jack. XD

You and this story are amazing. I love seeing every update no matter how small . Thanks for sharing all the awesome ideas
queenlaur chapter 85 . 3/25
funny, exciting, and so perfect. It would be just like Jack to try and find a niche for Pitch and to top it off to slowly shift Pitch from Destroy the world to Trick or treat Halloween spirit. (even if Pitch won't admit it!)
w- easy enough chapter 85 . 3/22
hahaha! Pitch will always be Pitch. His soft spot for Jack is really cute.
DaisySullivan chapter 76 . 3/16
:D I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Also, I don't know if you're still accepting suggestions, if you're not just ignore this. Could you write one where Jack finds a dog or something, and decides to take it to Pitch's lair? Cuz, if he wanted a pet, or even just to take care of it for a few days he would have to take it somewhere, it would run away at his Lake, and the Guardians' would be too busy to watch over an animal, right? I don't know, just a suggestion.
1,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »