Reviews for A Home for Fear
Pitch Black chapter 86 . 5/6
*Claps* Oh bravo. My my, you do know how to write a good story don't you? And you even thought of trying to make me have Jack Frost as a friend. *Chuckles* You have a very vivid imagination. I wonder how well you are at nightmares. *Smirks* Good story nonetheless. I look forward to more chapters in the future.
Lyell chapter 86 . 4/9
Yeah a chapter! Whoo! Finally! I thought you were dead! Are you going to try for the big 100? Or just continue this little episode! Can't wait! Please update soon!
yummypie193 chapter 86 . 4/4
I just binge-read this whole story today... It was awesome. Update soon, please? :P
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 86 . 3/19
This is a really good story and I love the relationship tween Jack and Pitch. Pitch is like a very grumpy older brother who hates the family he's been adopted into and the adopted family isn't too pleased with him either but Jack wouldn't leave without him. I have laughed so hard while reading this that if I had been drinking something would have come out my nose. Good job
My Purple Skies chapter 26 . 12/16/2016
You just HAD to compare Pitch's eyes to a long forgotten locket, didn't you?! That's alright, I didn't need my heart to be in one piece.
Random Reader chapter 86 . 12/2/2016
Wow, an update! And just when I thought there wouldn't be anymore of this wonderful, hilarious story.

I was going to reread parts of this story as procrastination, but this deserves to be saved until I'm actually done. Congratulations on motivating me - I'll try to remember to leave a review once I've actually read the chapter too.

And thanks for a great story in general, you've made me laugh many times :)
98Penguin chapter 86 . 11/30/2016
Happy 4th Anniversary!

I've loved this story a long time and just happened to notice the date.

Thank you for all the creativity you put into your stories :)
afrobaron chapter 38 . 11/25/2016
I was wondering what happened to her
afrobaron chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
Jack: "Shhhh, Be very quiet I'm hunting the rabbits"
afrobaron chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
lol dog's and squeaky toys
afrobaron chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
yay pitch
LunarCatNinja chapter 86 . 11/20/2016
I love it! Tis great! I'm loving how the teens tickled Jack.
chibissima chapter 86 . 11/18/2016
Welcome back dear XD (not that you were really gone, because I follow you on Tumblr and all, eh eh)
When I saw that you had to date, I thought I had the hallucinations for a moment, but when I saw that it was all real I could not believe my eyes XD
Thank you for the unexpected present, I hope to see you soon
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 86 . 11/17/2016
I AM STILL HERE! I love this fic and I got a huge smile on my face when I saw an update YAY! _ I really hope you'll write more soon. But I can totally wait, I am a very patient person _.
inkpixie chapter 86 . 11/17/2016
Oh a cliffhanger! I really like this old creepy ship concept of Pitch's. And I'm so glad you updated! I don't know how many time's I've re-read this story. It's just that good!
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »