Reviews for Rag Doll
Xyoras chapter 31 . 8/11
Dude you could have made Arceus appear and bring Stan back to life or something, also the Pokemon world equivalent of hell is a certain part in the Distortion World, and Giratina isn't just the Poke'Satan, he's also the being of Antimatter, and he has a past mildly similar to Darkrai's.
Xyoras chapter 24 . 8/11
Come now it didn't suck (that badly), sure it had a few grammar and punctuation errors, but besides that it wasn't that bad.
AGuyWithNoSkills chapter 32 . 8/3
Ahh, another story done. I'm going to keep this as short and simple as I can, so yeah. Anyway, this story, was actually really good! At the start was great, and that arc was over. Met Drake, got into Dream city, Blade and Rose get married, war happens and the main characters, but Stan, came back. Seeing a bit more of Drake would've been awesome, but well, I guess that he can't really be with them anymore due to the casualties that happened. I actually wonder how many people came from dream city to fight. Eh. Well, I think I accidentally made this a little less than average sized review, so I'll stop for now. I'll be reading Absol's curse next, so hopefully you see me after a while. If you still go on this website at all. *sigh*
Kaitlyn chapter 32 . 3/4
I loved the story! I was happy through the story and I am now disappointed it is over and ended in a sad bitter sweet end, but nevertheless I still loved the story. Thank you for writing it. ;)
Spaghettidragon chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Wow really?!(noobish)
Spaghettidragon chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Spaghettidragon chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh my arceus HeLP oh no
Spaghettidragon chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
FINALLY ! yAYYyYYYYyY ! Marriage
Spaghettidragon chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Looks at end Everybody cheer hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!
smashbros321 chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
Felt that the ending was rushed.
It's like in a TV serial where a doctor tells you that you have cancer, and then they end the series there.
Piscilllini chapter 32 . 7/8/2014
Great story! But, from the title, i always get the Aerosmith song of the same name playing in my head as i read this.
Rei G chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
That was such a good story! hope you write some more
Weeping Angel of 221B chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
No, EmeraldDragon1, this was a good ending!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
If were arceus I would go to the place and scald his father and use judgement
Tawny chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
I haven't been reviewing because I really like this! A lot!
It's really good :)