Reviews for All the Way Home I'll Be Warm
Its June and yet it feels like Christmas to me! I love it! Made me smile, made me giggle and it gave me that warm, fluffy feeling! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
killie 64 chapter 9 . 5/26
Well, I timed this one perfectly! Maybe!? It's heading into winter here in Australia. So the cold & snowy weather is rather fitting. Though, as we celebrate Christmas in our summer it feels kinda weird to be celebrating xmas in May

But having said that, I've always wanted to have a White Christmas, and your story drew me in and made me feel like I was apart of it all. So, in effect, my wish came true : ) ; ) : )

Also loved how you included so many references from the show and intricately weaved them into this tale and masterfully made the your own. Kudos my friend.

Still working my way through my 'still to read' list, so no doubt I will be reading yet another of your adventures in the not too distant future :)

Until then, may the writting Gods continue to shine upon you and may you never be lost for words. Wishing you only good things in your future days.

Happy writing my friend!
Cheers, xK64x : ) : )
Joan chapter 9 . 4/14
Wonderful story, loved it from beginning to end. Thanks for posting.
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 3/15
Fabulous first chap! Really enjoyed it :D
slugger35 chapter 9 . 3/5
Adorable!
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 9 . 1/13
That was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess I've just woken up my parents. My God, so sweet, so light, so funny. Thank you so much for writing this.
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 6 . 1/12
My God, that was absolutely the sweetest chapter I've always read here.
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 2 . 1/12
hahahaha I'm finding it so funny and cute! I love this 'weird' Maura, she's adorable, really.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
great story! thank you so much for sharing. the perfect holiday fluff for my holidays. so very sweet and lovely read.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Merry post Christmas wishes to you. I just had to re-read this story because I needed the warm and fuzzy fluff you put into it. Thank you for sharing it back in 2012-2013 and keeping it here for the pleasure of re-reading your work. I loved it as much today as I did the first time I read it. Thank you again.
watdaforks chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
So that was ridiculously cute and I loved every word of it.
Mmmm. Fluff, indeed.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Absolutely loved it (: even if it is a bit warm for reading Christmas stories!
neweldi chapter 9 . 4/29/2014