Reviews for All the Way Home I'll Be Warm
lealover chapter 9 . 5/18
omg I loved this, rizzles ftw;-)
crime fictiction chapter 9 . 1/28
awwwwwww so nice even though its very late it was so worth reading is there gonna be a sequel to this
crime fictiction chapter 8 . 1/28
thats wat christmas is
crime fictiction chapter 7 . 1/28
not by money but by love of a wonderful woman named maura
crime fictiction chapter 5 . 1/28
wires crosed which is it date or just friends
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 1/28
oh my imagining jane and maura twirling around the ice ring wooooohooo lol
Evie1205 chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
This was such a beautiful story. Really enjoyed this read.
Anni chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
still one of my favorite fanfics! ️
Resi chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
I absolutly love this story. it did read it at least 4 times already, it gives me always that good ol' Christmas feeling... Thank you for writing and ssharing it! Merry Christmas & a happy 2017! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
Very sweet. Thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
I have read this story now about 5 times it always cheers me up great read would be great if you continued with..it ie baby's
Mr. s chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Me gusto mucho!
Felicidades ;)
CuriosityComplex chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Hello, hello! So I finally got through this story! Don't worry though, it's not because it was a challange to read, I've just been super tired. Anyway...

Thank you so much for taking to the time to write. You've got a real knack for it and, discounting a few benign spelling mistakes, it's an incredibly written story that has been an absolute pleasure to read. Each time I've sat down to my laptop, it's been the thing I've most looked forward to doing, so thank you.

It's a lovely story and has now been shared on my Tumblr so many more can enjoy it just as much as I have. I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner.

Thank you again.
Hope you're happy and well.
Gestir chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Oh, I love hungover Susie. I get the woobie reaction: I want to take her home and wrap her in blankets and feed her aspirin and soup. :-)
The memory tree is a wonderful idea, and the idea of Maura cutting it down in no time is priceless.
And that double proposal. That was actually TOO sweet, you know. That was too much, but I like it. I will totally hold it against you in the future, but it was nice.
And we come to the end. Sadly.
I really enjoyed this. Both times. I stormed through it first, then re-read it to review as is my habit, and it worked both times. You write a very likeable pair, and you even manage to make the more abrasive characters nice. I enjoy knowing what goes on inside our heroines heads.
So. It seems so little, so late, after the effort you put into writing, but...
Thank you for writing and sharing.
I appreciate it. We all do. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.
Gestir chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
A night to remember - but not to describe - and that feels perfect. Some things deserve a bit of privacy.
Next up: "I listen when you talk", and the reaction. I think a gust of wind hit my eyes there, because I've had that conversation once. I _know_ that look.
Gushing Maura is of course adorable, although it looks sorta M-rated when I write it here. Nevermind, I love how it gets to Constance. Jane Rizzoli, the gift that keeps on giving. It's not lost on us how the closeness of the Rizzolis (great movie title!) is finally turning Maura's family into a family. Sort of.