Reviews for All the Way Home I'll Be Warm
Mr. s chapter 9 . 6/27
Me gusto mucho!
Felicidades ;)
CuriosityComplex chapter 9 . 2/25
Hello, hello! So I finally got through this story! Don't worry though, it's not because it was a challange to read, I've just been super tired. Anyway...

Thank you so much for taking to the time to write. You've got a real knack for it and, discounting a few benign spelling mistakes, it's an incredibly written story that has been an absolute pleasure to read. Each time I've sat down to my laptop, it's been the thing I've most looked forward to doing, so thank you.

It's a lovely story and has now been shared on my Tumblr so many more can enjoy it just as much as I have. I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner.

Thank you again.
Hope you're happy and well.
Gestir chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Oh, I love hungover Susie. I get the woobie reaction: I want to take her home and wrap her in blankets and feed her aspirin and soup. :-)
The memory tree is a wonderful idea, and the idea of Maura cutting it down in no time is priceless.
And that double proposal. That was actually TOO sweet, you know. That was too much, but I like it. I will totally hold it against you in the future, but it was nice.
And we come to the end. Sadly.
I really enjoyed this. Both times. I stormed through it first, then re-read it to review as is my habit, and it worked both times. You write a very likeable pair, and you even manage to make the more abrasive characters nice. I enjoy knowing what goes on inside our heroines heads.
So. It seems so little, so late, after the effort you put into writing, but...
Thank you for writing and sharing.
I appreciate it. We all do. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.
Gestir chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
A night to remember - but not to describe - and that feels perfect. Some things deserve a bit of privacy.
Next up: "I listen when you talk", and the reaction. I think a gust of wind hit my eyes there, because I've had that conversation once. I _know_ that look.
Gushing Maura is of course adorable, although it looks sorta M-rated when I write it here. Nevermind, I love how it gets to Constance. Jane Rizzoli, the gift that keeps on giving. It's not lost on us how the closeness of the Rizzolis (great movie title!) is finally turning Maura's family into a family. Sort of.
Gestir chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
It is wonderfully out-of-character of Angela to not try to use Jane as a doormat or simply bully her into behaving. I can actually like this version of Angela, and while it's not a first it IS very rare. Maybe someone should tell the Canon writers that through scientific progress Tactful Angela is possible at room temperatures now.
I'm also one of those unfortunates(?) who haven't seen "It's a wonderful life", but I'll take your word for it and go looking.
Gestir chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Macaw? Your mind works in mysterious ways. :-)
And now, aesthetics! I tend to think in images, so when I read your theatre scene I see the TV show in my head. That moment with R&I commenting on the young couple in front and the couple behind commenting on R&I is actually a very nice double pull-back. And just when I'm enjoying myself enjoying Jane enjoying Maura in my own little double zoom, in comes Garrett and ruins the mood. Grr. On the other hand, territorial Maura is always interesting.
Maybe a random meteor strike can hit Rory in a later chapter.
Gestir chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Yay, Maura is pro-curling as well! I have always suspected that curling happened when vikings saw boule and decided that it was unmanly. But I digress. :-)
Young Jane constructing a philosophy where God and Santa are intertwined is so great, and I think it works with her budding detective persona. She saw a problem and tried to solve it. Maura derailing her own train of thought by imagining Jane as the black swan is _cute_. It's smart, slightly goofy and definitely grown-up (possibly adult).
Gestir chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
"A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing." Great opening! :-)
"If I ever tried to seduce you, it wouldn't be subtle" and here you invalidate that great opening. Of course you know what you're doing. You also write a very likeable Maura, but I think I'm biased because you manage to give her a bunch of my bad/odd habits.
"Menacingly-heeled boots" this is the kind of phrasing that makes me fall in love with your writing. You even write Angela as a nice person which is a super-human feat. Angela's reaction to Jane smiling is wonderful, and very motherly. Is that an actual word?
I recognize that thing where the story grows as you write it and chapters breed like bunnies. As long as it's all good, there's no problem. And you know what? It's really good! :-)
Gestir chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
"Eager McBeaver"? Oh GOD no! Rizzoli is channeling DiNozzo. Darkness descends and hope is lost.
Invited because the parents forced it? Damn, that _was_ a puppy-kicking moment. All kinds of feelings are floating to the top here, which incidentally means it's a well-crafted piece of reading.
And I like it!
Luvnot chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Just re-read this classic after seeing it on Tumblr.
It's the perfect rizzles Christmas special. Thanks for keeping it here for us to share.
lholmq42 chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
That was a perfect fluffy ending to a very good fluffy story. It warmed my heart, and it actually made me want to try wassail (which I'd never heard of before).
I'm now in a proper Christmas mood and sort-of surprised. I did not expect that. You did a good job.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Gestir chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
"You don't have to do that,"
"I know,"

And I just melt. Right there.
I'm on chapter 2 and I'm enjoying myself immensely, and there's lots to go and I'm SO happy I found this! :-)
Thank you for writing and sharing. I might as well warn you, I'll be back and reviewing to the point where you'll be annoyed.
dellgirl68 chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Just read this story again brilliant read..would love it to continue wedding baby's and of course rizzles xx
basicwriterstyle chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
I know I'm 2-3 years late, but I was really in a christmasy mood, and stumbled across this amazing fic! Thank you so much for this, I tear-ed at the end, and I can actually imagine Maura going on one knee! It's so sweet and my heart just can't take anymore "peeps" ;-) Thanks once again!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
I know this is an old fic of yours, I'm busy making my way through all of them. And as much as I have loved all of them (especially the bones crossover), this one has so far been my favorite. Thank you, not only for the wonderful fic, but for making me appreciate and look forward to Christmas... which I previously hated because I've never had my family all together... it would be awkward. But I do look forward to it this year. This is a definite favorite Rizzles fic.