Reviews for All the Way Home I'll Be Warm
Lliaaame chapter 9 . 2/27
Wow I love this a lot omg. It was so warm and fluffy and full of love. 3
becauseihaveyourback chapter 9 . 2/23
This was so cuuuuute omg. I love getting to read about the early part of Jane and Maura's relationship that we never got to see on the show, and this was just such a perfect way of exploring it. So fluffy. And I was so pleasantly surprised when you brought in Maura's parents at the end- even though they were only a part for a short while, I loved the way you painted a picture of the relationship that they had with their daughter. And of course that proposal was perfect, and I'm not crying at all.
ttandme69 chapter 9 . 1/21
Yay...loves it & how you has Maura's parents there. Eager for more, Lisa
terri chapter 9 . 1/13
Wow! I absolutly loved your story. I was never bored and could not wait to get to the next chapter but was reluctant to get to next chapter because that took me closer to the end of your story. Thank you for sharing.
libresbian chapter 9 . 1/12
Once again you've written a fantastic story that's kept me entertained and grinning throughout. Thanks!
carolm007 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Just had to read this again,because of the holidays,because it's so sweet and well written and just because! Anyway with this story I always pictured Maura going to a class reunion of her own w/Jane in tow as her wife. To show all her old classmates how she bagged a loving,supportive and hot spouse inspite of being a quirky genius. Thanks again.
L2GQ chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Love it! Now time for wedding plans! Pls post soon
TheQuietMouse chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
This is such a heart-warming story. Just what I needed to perk myself up. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Seriously one of the best stories I have read. Thank you.
tika12001 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
*squeals happily* OMG I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT. So damn cute!
tika12001 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS *squee*
tika12001 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Omg this story is so unbelievably cute so far. I can't get the line out ogre my head from chapter 1: cheerful little weirdo. Maura Isles to a T right there :-P gotta keep reading now :-P
scar20253 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Absolutely loved it and the ending is what I wished it to be :) I am going to be reading more of your stories and this has not become one of my instant favorites. I just wish they would get together on the show as well or at least start to date or have more close and cute moments.
sily52 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I think...this may just be my favorite chapter of any fanfic ever. So cuuuute and ohmygosh moments and awwws. I especially loved the "And...do my ventriloquist act?"
Anyway, thanks for that. Short and sweet couldn't get any better! :)
coachd120 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Call me sappy, but I loved this - nice job.