Reviews for Clear Blue Eyes
Ashe chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm so glad I've found this fic! This is very beautiful and a sequel would be lovely! I'm very interested in single dad Vegeta raising Trunks for sure!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
very great writing loved it
jessi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent story! I liked the father/son bonding!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aw how sad but sweet, wonderful story
Onba chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Heart breaking but sweet too.
American Vigor chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Many years ago, this beautiful story was written by a brilliant author.

The story is still beautiful, after many moons and summer solstices.

Good work.

- American Vigor -
kili27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
very nice chapter.. It's sad but it's beautiful too XD
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Aw, I know this is an old story, but I just barely read it, and honestly, I thought you captured Vegeta really well. I wouldn't think he'd do a total 180 degree change and become the greatest dad ever. But I definitely don't think he'd be some heartless bastard. I would think he'd try to show his son he loves him and comfort him if something like Bulma dying happened.
evezzz chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Four words: very beautifull and sad...
Adriana Mendez chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that was so sad! I HOPE THAT HE WILL TRULY LOVE HIS SON AND CARE FOR HIM AS WELL! SEE U SOON! JA NE.
MissNekoChan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
dat was so cute! i lil OOC but dat never hurt anyone right? i loved it.
Xanaphia chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
if Vegeta nvr told her he loved her how was Trunks born? other then that question it was a great touching story.
lady chichi 1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
poor vegita but he can find better the bulma . i really dont like the bitch *starts laughing* more of a chichi person
kurisuchina chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
The only thing I have to say is that I loved it! That's all I can say! It was really amazing. You did a really great job conveying the trapped emotion of the normally cold emotionless warrior. And it made me want to cry!

Just a note, this one went on my favorites list.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2003