Reviews for Clear Blue Eyes
jessi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent story! I liked the father/son bonding!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aw how sad but sweet, wonderful story
Onba chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Heart breaking but sweet too.
American Vigor chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Many years ago, this beautiful story was written by a brilliant author.

The story is still beautiful, after many moons and summer solstices.

Good work.

- American Vigor -
kili27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
very nice chapter.. It's sad but it's beautiful too XD
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Aw, I know this is an old story, but I just barely read it, and honestly, I thought you captured Vegeta really well. I wouldn't think he'd do a total 180 degree change and become the greatest dad ever. But I definitely don't think he'd be some heartless bastard. I would think he'd try to show his son he loves him and comfort him if something like Bulma dying happened.
evezzz chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Four words: very beautifull and sad...
Adriana Mendez chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that was so sad! I HOPE THAT HE WILL TRULY LOVE HIS SON AND CARE FOR HIM AS WELL! SEE U SOON! JA NE.
MissNekoChan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
dat was so cute! i lil OOC but dat never hurt anyone right? i loved it.
Xanaphia chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
if Vegeta nvr told her he loved her how was Trunks born? other then that question it was a great touching story.
lady chichi 1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
poor vegita but he can find better the bulma . i really dont like the bitch *starts laughing* more of a chichi person
kurisuchina chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
The only thing I have to say is that I loved it! That's all I can say! It was really amazing. You did a really great job conveying the trapped emotion of the normally cold emotionless warrior. And it made me want to cry!

Just a note, this one went on my favorites list.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
that was sad but sweet
Morgan LeFay chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
It's stories like this one that I always end up running out of tissues (sniff). Such a beautiful, sad story.
Uchiha Mira chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Well, I must say I'm impressed. I don't generally read AU fics, but this one caught my attention. The description was beautiful, and Vegeta was kept in character quite well. I loved the way the story flowed together; the thoughts all connected, nothing jumped around. I've written and posted two fics, and if you have time I'd love to hear your opinion on them, or one, or whatever. Keep writing, you have a great gift.

~Mira